Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Love the 80s vibe :lolly:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ugh god Nick's weird dancing gets me so hot, him and joe can stretch me out

the song is a bop! chill vibe

HookerOnAChurch

The song is catchy as ****. The video is very nice. The brothers are sooo hot, especially Joe, in this case... I'm enjoying this era a lot so far. 

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

The song is catchy as ****. The video is very nice. The brothers are sooo hot, especially Joe, in this case... I'm enjoying this era a lot so far. 

Their album is actually really good, its a fun summer album to listen to. I didn't like it at first listen but its grown on me a lot

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Their album is actually really good, its a fun summer album to listen to. I didn't like it at first listen but its grown on me a lot

I've loved the album since the first listen. It's very refreshing, and only God knows how the Pop world need this kind of music today. 

PanPikus

Really cool video and the songs is a BOP. My hips were moving for entire 3:21 or even a bit after :lolly:
I've heard it a few times on a radio and it was a really good time while driving :music:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

bloody g

Okay but can we talk about how no one is doing pop like the Jonas Brothers in 2019

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived