Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If both Beyonce and Rihanna wanted your song

Mr S

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Rihanna if you want a hit song.

Beyoncé if you want an over sung mess that you had to give up 50% writing credit. Like Gaga. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McYves

Rihanna of course! Like that's not even a question for me. I would rather give my songs to Paris Hilton than give them to you-know-who :trollga:. #SorryNotSorry

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

Beyoncé. I’d rather have a flop good song than to hear Rihanna struggling to sing it. 

exactly 

HoneyB

This is a Rihminder that Fourteen of Rihanna's singles have reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100, giving her the fourth most number-one singles on the chart. She is the only artist that produced number-one singles on the Hot 100 chart from seven consecutive albums. She has approximately 20,369,656 streams EAS.

Beyoncé has won 26 MTV Video Music Awards, making her the most-awarded artist in the award show history. Beyoncé is also the most-awarded artist at the BET Awards and the Soul Train Awards. With a total of 23 awards and 66 nominations from the Grammy Awards for her music (as a solo artist and with Destiny's Child), she is the most nominated woman and the second-most awarded woman in Grammy history.

Both are so talented and acclaimed that who ever you choose it’s a win win! The talent that that has!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897e8ea2b8132a56799f8

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Seeka

Whoever is more fit for the song. 

I know that people are like, "more money" but like whoever the song fits more. If you can write a song that'll attract both camps, it won't be the last time you do so. 

Archived