💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be Here for Melodic Dubstep Songs on an Album?

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

NOTE: The difference between regular dubstep and melodic dubstep is that the latter focuses more on melodies than heavy jarring beats. as in the main melody is more recognizable. Melodic dubstep also does sound a bit more commercial than regular dubstep. (Ironically though, the latter is the one that we have actually heard in pop songs more lol.)

Here are some examples.:

he/him/his

FfFfFfFF

Dubstep has become a pretty dated genre in my opinion and she already explored with harsher-sounding EDM sounds on ARTPOP already (especially Swine).

I'm all for the "melodic" part though. I do hope LG6 will have great melodies and hooks.

About LG6 I already said it will be pop with techno and industrial influences and I'm sticking with my vision. :legend:

whore

Dubstep is a dying, if not dead, genre. I don't think she would ever do it. I would be here for it if it was done tastefully, but I know the fanbase would hate her for it 

Lemondeduerl
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Dubstep has become a pretty dated genre in my opinion and she already explored with harsher-sounding EDM sounds on ARTPOP already (especially Swine).

I'm all for the "melodic" part though. I do hope LG6 will have great melodies and hooks.

About LG6 I already said it will be pop with techno and industrial influences and I'm sticking with my vision. :legend:

I like dubstep but I'm with you. She should experiment with new sounds and genres

:)

xoxo Craig

Nope unless it was something along the lines of this:

And not a full album,  few stand alone singles 

End Racism Now

Andreu
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Nope unless it was something along the lines of this:

the most annoying song ever

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

the most annoying song ever