💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Christina Aguilera - Christina Aguilera (20th Anniversary Edition)

teawhore

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

That's an interesting idea and I think more artists should do it (including Gaga) but from her post it sounds like there will be no new songs :huh: It's pretty useless to re-release it only with different artwork and package. Adding one or two unreleased/ unleaked from that era would make it more worthy of buying.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

That's what the teasing was for? :awkney:

She said it was a "lil something coming", so what did you expect, a visual album? :awkney:

And I think anniversary editions are really cool for the fans, hopefully Gaga does some in the future.

River

If you wanna pee with me

Baby there's a price to be

I'm a genie in a bottle (lamp:awkney:) you gotta rub me the right way

I'm a genie in a bottle baby come come come and le meow :music:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

12 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

That's an interesting idea and I think more artists should do it (including Gaga) but from her post it sounds like there will be no new songs :huh: It's pretty useless to re-release it only with different artwork and package. Adding one or two unreleased/ unleaked from that era would make it more worthy of buying.

Agree, her post is so vague but I found this on RS so thats something...

"Christina Aguilera’s self-titled debut album turns 20 this year, and Legacy Recordings is celebrating the milestone with several commemorative reissues, which will be available August 23rd.

The digital version of Christina Aguilera will feature the original album along with rare versions, remixes and a cappella tracks, many of which have never been officially released before."

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/christina-aguilera-details-20th-anniversary-editions-of-self-titled-debut-870325/

DiamondKing
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She said it was a "lil something coming", so what did you expect, a visual album? :awkney:

And I think anniversary editions are really cool for the fans, hopefully Gaga does some in the future.

Something more exciting :huntyga:

But I don't want to spread negativity so I won't say more :heart:

RAMROD

That is so fun. I will definitely buy. I still have the casette tape and CD in the box somewhere. :fan:

I need tracklist tho :gum:

Hope there are lots bonus tracks.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Ryusei
18 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Genie In A Bottle is still that bop

ActualEcstaticBug-size_restricted.gif 

I used to know all of the choreography :pole:

this just made me think of how i iconic it would be if someone re-made their own music video for the 20th anniversary of a song or album or whatever. Like 20th anniversary editions and stuff are fine but nobody ever does something special for them

Musery

Davian

I really hope we’ll get something never before heard on the album:pray: Hopeful:pray:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Archived