💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ : Katy's Sexual Misconduct

Swallow

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

There are TONS of people that doubt women when they accuse men of sexual misconduct. The person you quoted is probably one of them. Don't turn this thread into this. 

That said, I believe this man. Should Katy go to jail or necessarily lose her entire career? I don't think so. It's possible to hold people accountable and allow them to learn & grow when they do something violating as a joke like this. 

If she apologizes and recognizes her wrongs, she can redeem herself in my opinion. Just like a man could in this situation. Just like Aziz did. 

We should not doubt anyone who claims to be a victim, but we should also understand that we are not in a place to decide who is a victim, that is the laws job. Although, laws should be reformed to changed to help victims more. The person being accused should remain innocent until proven guilty.

Its okay if you deciding to believe this man, but you need to understand that your opinion in subjective and based on your intuitive feelings only.

Aziz Ansari did nothing wrong to redeem himself. The person exposing him was exposed and people defended Aziz. It was not him redeeming himself.

45 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don't think its healthy to just believe everyone who is saying "victim" otherwise we get to a point where people can lie about this and get away with it, diminishing anothers character and/or career.  Sexual assult is no joke, and this 'victim' in my eyes is lying. Why did he wait until a time where Katy Perry has fallen down before saying about this 9 years later? Why every single year did he post and praise Katy and Teenage Dream? Why does he follow so many KatyKat fan pages? 

Every single case of sexual assault should have evidence, factual evidence, behind it. Not just a story on Instagram

I wouldnt call someone claiming to be a victim a liar. But yes I agree we should not believe everyone who claims to be a victim. What we should do is support them to reach their case and reform the law to help victims more.

Adrenaliner
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

TMZ should be ashamed of themselves, all they want is clout and they have nothing factual. This is another smear campaign against Katy, and its sad 

TMZ is a entertainment magazine

Katy is part of entertainment business

She might have harassed an actor on her music video

Again, you have no right to say is this thing true or not

Oh wait, I'm sorry you KNOW Katy wouldn't do this :huntyga:

GagaUnderYou

I'm sure she will address it in a tweet or something. 

This guy has apparently been obsessed with Katy since shooting the video, even posting things about her over the last 10 years. A fan screens shotted his post of his Katy cut out in his house, and that he writes music for Katy. Could simply be a publicity stunt but tbh I kind of believe him Katy is really flirty. She kissed that boy on Idol and pinched Shawn's butt on the red carpet. Katy Fans have also noted that he looks a bit unstable with his postings on instagram and live feed videos. 

2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I'm sure she will address it in a tweet or something. 

This guy has apparently been obsessed with Katy since shooting the video, even posting things about her over the last 10 years. A fan screens shotted his post of his Katy cut out in his house, and that he writes music for Katy. Could simply be a publicity stunt but tbh I kind of believe him Katy is really flirty. She kissed that boy on Idol and pinched Shawn's butt on the red carpet. Katy Fans have also noted that he looks a bit unstable with his postings on instagram and live feed videos. 

Im sure he did not see it as sexual assault at that time and moved on. If he did, he would be mocked and shamed by men and women. He was famous because of her so thats why he kept posting about her. 

Ive had alot of things in the past where I just realize today that it was sexual assault from women against me.

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

the guy should get over it.

Wow nobody on GGD would say "the girl should get over it" after a claim of sexual misconduct against her made by a girl...  But for a guy it's fine lmao!

if it really happened I doubt katy did that as an assault

If it really happened she knew damn well that it was inappropriate af to strip him naked in front of people so who cares if she meant it as a joke?...

The sensation must be the same whatever if it's a joke or not... It's still just as humiliating and I HIGHLY doubt grown up folks wouldn't guess that forcing someone to get nude in front of an audience is degrading.

it's not like she raped him.

Same thing... If the same thing was happening to a girl nobody here would minimize it with such ease.

We don't really know for sure the situation at that time.  Probably most of the people who make judgments either way are swayed by whether or not they like Katy.  I wonder how many of the public even care about this and if this will be forgotten after a while by anyone who doesn't follow pop culture very closely.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ziggy

I don't believe this tbh. And I have a very controversial opinion about this particular case: the guy should get over it. The video is almost 10years old and if it really happened I doubt katy did that as an assault. I mean you're a grown man, you should know these things. Misconduct? perhaps, yes.  Inappropriate thing to do and try to act like a playful thing? for sure  but it's not like she raped him.

Let’s indulge the hypothetical here that it *did* happen (not saying it did): wtf, she employed him. That is most definitely assault as far as the law is concerned. And to tell this person that they’re a grown man and move on is far from a bit of a double standard, don’t you think? No one does this “as an assault”, but the entitlement to do so and the ignorance to someone else’s feelings is the problem. You could apply basically every one of your points to the Weinstein situation and the picture is a lot less rosy.

Again, I’m not weighing my opinion on whether this is true or not, but if it is, your response is definitely controversial because it’s unfairly gendered and f’d up.

StarstruckIllusion

Right when she’s about to release omg ha curse. If this goes viral.... Joanne really said no ma’am! I’m not done with you yet!! 😳😳

She'll probably just ignore it and people are already making a thousand excuses for her behavior anyway.  Apparently if a guy exposed a woman's genitals in public it should be seen just as a cute banter. Go figure. :vegas:

Jadeykins
3 hours ago, Widows Kiss said:

I am not saying Kesha is lying but if there were any facts in her case she wouldn't have lost the lawsuit. Yet people sided with her - just like people side with Katy right now. I wonder why that is. :oprah:

i had a tonne of evidence in my court case including physical damage and it still wasn't enough for a conviction, only 1% end in a conviction or lawsuit, the system is honestly f**ked sadly 

Sneaky Oliver
8 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Wow nobody on GGD would say "the girl should get over it" after a claim of sexual misconduct against her made by a girl...  But for a guy it's fine lmao!

I mean women are socially more vulnerable so I don’t understand why people get so pissed about double standards. There should be double standards. Same thing if a gay guy gets beaten, it’s not the same if a straight guy goes through the same.

i’m sorry if my comment was too harsh but I seriously can’t imagine how a man of his age is basically whining about the time people saw his penis several years ago. He could have dealt with this privately but he had to make such a serious accusation right when she’s releasing a new song? Does it not looks rather suspicious to you? :oprah:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Guillaume Hamon
10 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I mean women are socially more vulnerable so I don’t understand why people get so pissed about double standards. There should be double standards.

I think being forced to be naked in front of a crowd is as humiliating for a man as it is for a woman.

If it was about being physically violent yeah it would be worst done to a woman since she generally will be less able to fight back but here it's about humiliation.

Same thing if a gay guy gets beaten, it’s not the same if a straight guy goes through the same.

For an homophobic agression it's not the same thing for the law yes since it's not only this  guy who  suffered but all they gays who gonna be scared to get out their house because of homophobic agression.

Now if it's about guys who argued and were beaten down by a dude it doesn't make any difference if they're gay or straight for the law or for the masses. That's a man who was aggressed and his sexual orientation doesn't make it worst or better as long as it's not the motivation of the agression and a bad sign for an entire community.

I seriously can’t imagine how a man of his age is basically whining about the time people saw his penis several years ago.

Well maybe he ( rightfully ) think she shouldn't get away with humiliating him, even if it's old.

He could have dealt with this privately but he had to make such a serious accusation right when she’s releasing a new song? Does it not looks rather suspicious to you? :oprah:

Then he could have did it when she was releasing the lead single of her next album since it's usually the money maker/ one getting the more attention.

If anything his accusation come after Perry was condemned and lost her trial. Maybe he saw she wasn't out of reach and all powerful and felt like he could get some justice even with a superstar like her...

PS: As we talk an other person already said she was touched inappropriately by perry and that she also tried to kiss her so it's rather Perry behavior that is getting more suspicious even if we don't know and have to respect the "innocent till proven guilty" concept.

Archived