Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ : Katy's Sexual Misconduct

Swallow

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

TMZ should be ashamed of themselves, all they want is clout and they have nothing factual. This is another smear campaign against Katy, and its sad 

End Racism Now

11 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

TMZ should be ashamed of themselves, all they want is clout and they have nothing factual. This is another smear campaign against Katy, and its sad 

Isnt factual evidence not important in America because we should believe all victims? or is it believe only women? or is it believe all victims unless its your favorite pop star? or is it believe all victims that benefit your political agenda?

FfFfFfFF

The article is fine. It's written objectively and even presents Katy's part of the story though what her friend had to say. At the end of the day nobody knows if it happened or not and the story making headlines is a normal thing. 

Jadeykins

we saw her kiss that guy who was very clear about wanting his first kiss to be special....it's pretty clear that she doesn't seem to realise sexual misconduct works both ways or respect that men are also people with body's that deserve respect and they aren't always going to just lap it up when an attractive woman touches them or says suggestive things. so tbh i'm inclined to believe this. although we obviously can't state outright 

xoxo Craig
15 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Isnt factual evidence not important in America because we should believe all victims? or is it believe only women? or is it believe all victims unless its your favorite pop star? or is it believe all victims that benefit your political agenda?

I don't think its healthy to just believe everyone who is saying "victim" otherwise we get to a point where people can lie about this and get away with it, diminishing anothers character and/or career.  Sexual assult is no joke, and this 'victim' in my eyes is lying. Why did he wait until a time where Katy Perry has fallen down before saying about this 9 years later? Why every single year did he post and praise Katy and Teenage Dream? Why does he follow so many KatyKat fan pages? 

Every single case of sexual assault should have evidence, factual evidence, behind it. Not just a story on Instagram

End Racism Now

SEANGT
15 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

There are TONS of people that doubt women when they accuse men of sexual misconduct. The person you quoted is probably one of them. Don't turn this thread into this. 

That said, I believe this man. Should Katy go to jail or necessarily lose her entire career? I don't think so. It's possible to hold people accountable and allow them to learn & grow when they do something violating as a joke like this. 

If she apologizes and recognizes her wrongs, she can redeem herself in my opinion. Just like a man could in this situation. Just like Aziz did. 

RoverLoader

im very curious how she will handle this. My gut feeling is that she will ignore it and hope it goes away.

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

There are TONS of people that doubt women when they accuse men of sexual misconduct. The person you quoted is probably one of them. Don't turn this thread into this. 

That said, I believe this man. Should Katy go to jail or necessarily lose her entire career? I don't think so. It's possible to hold people accountable and allow them to learn & grow when they do something violating as a joke like this. 

If she apologizes and recognizes her wrongs, she can redeem herself in my opinion. Just like a man could in this situation. Just like Aziz did. 

Listen, as a sexual assault survivor myself I don't think its fair that people can use a traumatic experience for their own self gain. With Kesha there was facts. She suffered PTSD and was visibly shaken. With R.Kelly, there are multiple cases. With Harvey Wienstien, again multiple cases. All I see with this case is a story on Instagram. :shrug:

Next time don't assume what somebody believes or thinks :awkney:

End Racism Now

Sneaky Oliver

I don't believe this tbh. And I have a very controversial opinion about this particular case: the guy should get over it. The video is almost 10years old and if it really happened I doubt katy did that as an assault. I mean you're a grown man, you should know these things. Misconduct? perhaps, yes.  Inappropriate thing to do and try to act like a playful thing? for sure  but it's not like she raped him.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Widows Kiss
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Listen, as a sexual assault survivor myself I don't think its fair that people can use a traumatic experience for their own self gain. With Kesha there was facts. She suffered PTSD and was visibly shaken. With R.Kelly, there are multiple cases. With Harvey Wienstien, again multiple cases. All I see with this case is a story on Instagram. :shrug:

Next time don't assume what somebody believes or thinks :awkney:

I am not saying Kesha is lying but if there were any facts in her case she wouldn't have lost the lawsuit. Yet people sided with her - just like people side with Katy right now. I wonder why that is. :oprah:

Pink Tape

if a man did that to a woman all hell will broke lose. double standardddd. katy deserves this backlash

xoxo Craig
Just now, Widows Kiss said:

I am not saying Kesha is lying but if there were any facts in her case she wouldn't have lost the lawsuit. Yet people sided with her - just like people side with Katy right now. I wonder why that is. :oprah:

Its amazing what you can do with money, and that all this case it. The man wants money

End Racism Now

It’s gonna be funny when she actually apologizes for what she did and so many of her stans will look stupid for claiming it’s all a lie and it never happened.

The guy is not even asking for money, but stans act like they already know exactly what happened. Disgusting.

If some exec did this to Katy and she came out later with story, none of her stans would claim it’s a lie. Zero objectivity. 

FreePalestine

Archived