💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Juicy J to collab with Lady Gaga?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Juicy J just asked her to check her DM on Instagram and he started to follow her on Twitter. 

Tbh I wouldn't be against it, Juicy J is a great rapper. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DOJA CAT

He’s be coming back into the light after the dark horse fiasco with him collabing with Iggy and producing Hot Girl Summer, so I would be here for it 

thank u, next

HoneyB

The way I’d scream if we got a track on LG6 that’s like Simon Says or Hot Girl Summer from Megan thee Stallion:lmao: Come through hiphopGa!:vegas:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

Come through hiphopGa!:vegas:

To be honest Gaga always said she LOVES working with rappers. I don't think anything changed. 

LetsGetHigh

It's not like she'll collab with him. She literally never collabs with anyone. Imagine how tired we are.

HoneyB
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest Gaga always said she LOVES working with rappers. I don't think anything changed. 

I agree, not to mention the ones she works with are pretty talented. The verses on Jewels N Drugs are under-appreciated Twista did a phenomenal job! 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I agree, not to mention the ones she works with are pretty talented. The verses on Jewels N Drugs are under-appreciated Twista did a phenomenal job! 

The girl worked with amazing rappers : Too Short, TI, Twista, Rick Ross, Flo Rida (when he used to be more rap than pop), Azealia Banks, Kendrick Lamar, Wale.

She has a good taste in rap music. Juicy J would be a good addition imo. 

Xoxo Adriana
29 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

It's not like she'll collab with him. She literally never collabs with anyone. Imagine how tired we are.

she collaborated with Florence Welch though, out of everyone Florence was definitely what I was expecting the least:ladyhaha: I wonder who she'll collaborate with next....Cupcakke?

Xoxo Adriana
12 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

How is she gonna collab with him if she hasn't even responded to him

If she was still with Troy Carter she probs wouldn't have found out she was collaborating with JJ till she finally hears the album....

on its release date:nooo:

monketsharona
39 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The girl has literally featurings on all of her albums (except BTW), she even made two duet albums.

Gaga is not the type of doing 15263 collabs every year, but she still likes doing this.

Archived