💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should collab with Jackie Aina

HoneyB

Featured Posts

HoneyB

Hello, don’t mind me being a little manager!:vegas:

You know what I think would be a cute concept to help promote Haus Labs and get more people to like it more? She should do a YouTube collab video with the beauty guru Jackie Aina! I think out of all beauty gurus she’s the least problematic anddd she is really funny and constantly advocates for makeup brands to have more diverse shade ranges which is important!:grr: it would be a great way to showcases her great personality and get a lot of people to notice how good her products are! (Which is TBD:green:)

What do you think? Who else would you like her to collaborate with on a video? Jefree Star would probably get her the most recognition unfortunately (I mean this as in I don’t like Jeffree not gaga) but Jackie is more authentic imo and I think their chemistry would be interesting to watch!:flutter:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Ryusei
11 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I agree that a non-problematic influencer like Jackie would be great! :) 

Non-problematic :sharon: have you ever looked up some of her drama? 

Anyways please no cringy videos with influencers just send them the product and we‘re good.

Musery

FameHookah

She's a mess, same or even worse than jefree james etc all of them are messy.

The only non problematic big one is Nikkie (and she made a video with Sarah)

WTF is MDNA

HoneyB
1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

She's a mess, same or even worse than jefree james etc all of them are messy.

The only non problematic big one is Nikkie (and she made a video with Sarah)

That’s really interesting I’ve never realized she was messy she seemed like a relatively ok youtuber.:oprah: Well in that case Nikkie it is!:vegas: (I just want Gaga to be on youtube more tbh it would be so sickening:ladyhaha:)

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

SHALLOW

I don’t think she should collaborate with a youtuber/influencer at all but with a professional make up artist who works behind the scenes.

DonatellaPop

oh hel no, she's hella messy and peoblematic. maybe someone like nikkie?

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

I was gonna say Pat McGrath or Scott Barnes but they have their own brands so idk why they’d team up :rip:

she should collab w Jenna Marbles :flower:

Guillaume Hamon
8 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Non-problematic :sharon: have you ever looked up some of her drama? 

Anyways please no cringy videos with influencers just send them the product and we‘re good.

Oh I heard nothing about her when I heard countless shits about others so I thought she was lol.

But maybe these vids will get more views if gaga is in it so it could be a plus but not mandatory yep. :)

DeleteMyAccount

Jackie is messy? oh no, I recently started watching her videos. I love her editing too. And she is usually quite honest. 

I do love Nikkie though. She's the one that got me into makeup.

As for any type of collaboration, I do think it's important. YouTube influencers are no longer just people making videos for fun. These folks are invited to huge release parties in the industry and are usually the ones that people go to for advice and whether or not to buy a product. PLUS, collaborating with a dark skin woman would allow Haus Labs and Gaga to display their products on a light shade such as herself as well as the contrast with someone like Jackie. Idk, seems like a good idea to me. Better than just Gaga and Sarah. No offense.

Archived