💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Perry Is Innocent (w Receipts)

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Look I obviously don't know the truth about what happened, but I want to say that him talking about her in a positive way after the alleged incident doesn't prove anything. Sometimes people brush thing off or bury them down deep and are only able to look back later and go "wow, that wasn't okay". Especially with someone he really admired or idolized, it's not hard for me imagine him trying to laugh it off in the moment and even try and excuse her actions. 

Maybe he's in therapy, or doing some work on himself and is just now reckoning with things that have happened to him. We have no idea

And again, I have no idea if Katy did what he is alleging. Maybe he is making it up or exaggerating. But it's also no cool to police victims behaviour after their abuse and say they didn't act 'right' so it must not be true. Gaga has said she continued to work with her abuser after the fact, and didn't tell anyone for years. That is very common. 

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

those two videos I'm 100% aware of. And believe me they're not in any way acceptable or make Katy's case any better. But Josh Kloss' accusations just seem, different. He seemed to really love Katy up until this week. As a Katy fan, I just really hope this recent one isn't true because it seems the worst one out of all three.

Once again, if Gaga was accused of anything similar to this, you'd question it as well. Even those two videos are very out of character for Katy which is so odd.

Out of character? Lmao sis if any female popstar were to be accused of sth like this I was willing to bet it would be her. She has repeatedly made lewd jokes and behaviours. Yeah, it’s for “the lolz” but then again Trump’s “grab her by the ***” was, according to him, for the lolz. 

Point me to any record of Gaga’s unwanted groping/touching ppl in their private parts? 

The double standards are showing. 

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, River said:

Since when appreciating a work that you did with a celebrity means obsession?

All I see is a guy that feels fortunate that he worked with Katy and posting about it, what's wrong with that?

And even with that he could still feel that something was wrong with what she did to him, in our society it really takes time to a straight men to even realize and understand that they were sexually assaulted by a woman, they get the signs all wrong.

Maybe he's trauma led him to worship her? it's not the first time that the victim feels connected to the one who hurt them.

Well as far as this week he has already posted two things on Instagram about her - the initial post that got our attention and then a follow up post today. But for someone who is literally mainly known for being that guy in the TD video, he posts about it a lot. To me, it could even be more about crediting himself more than being obsessed w Katy, but then again he admitted he had a "massive crush" on her.

As I said earlier none of this adds up nor makes sense. If Katy was "that bad" he would've disassociated himself completely from her and never spoke a word, and men have been speaking up about their stories for years now, it has existed for years, he could've easily spoken about this ages ago freely or it could've been leaked to the media years ago. But to speak up about this, 8 years later and have nothing but praise for her, it sounds off.

sorry everyone, but if it weren't for all those instagram posts, and how late this is coming out, I would've been less certain about Katy's innocence. she is going through a massive lawsuit over Dark Horse...YEARS after the song has been released. So it seems more like everyone is trying to grab money off her that they didn't even earn to begin with...

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

Look I obviously don't know the truth about what happened, but I want to say that him talking about her in a positive way after the alleged incident doesn't prove anything. Sometimes people brush thing off or bury them down deep and are only able to look back later and go "wow, that wasn't okay". Especially with someone he really admired or idolized, it's not hard for me imagine him trying to laugh it off in the moment and even try and excuse her actions. 

Maybe he's in therapy, or doing some work on himself and is just now reckoning with things that have happened to him. We have no idea

And again, I have no idea if Katy did what he is alleging. Maybe he is making it up or exaggerating. But it's also no cool to police victims behaviour after their abuse and say they didn't act 'right' so it must not be true. Gaga has said she continued to work with her abuser after the fact, and didn't tell anyone for years. That is very common. 

you do have a very good point, however, men have been speaking up about their stories for years. Mariah's former bodyguard spoke up about his harassment from her two years ago and it was a recent story. This guy could've easily spoken about this two years ago as well or even earlier, his family or friends would've even been aware of this and the word would've gone around, even as a rumour. 8 years later is strange. It's not the 90's, everyone knows it is ok to speak up in this day and age. When you get that feeling that something doesn't make sense you just know...

Also I am aware about this trauma, my sister is currently going through it. After years of abuse from her husband she finally split w him. I hear her on the occasion talk about the nice things he did. But it was far from praise she was giving him, it was more like "yeah he was ok, he bought me flowers" etc etc but nothing as extravagant as "he's a boss man" etc etc. Talking that much praise for 8 years then finally saying "she assaulted me" doesn't add up. 

Xoxo Adriana
39 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Out of character? Lmao sis if any female popstar were to be accused of sth like this I was willing to bet it would be her. She has repeatedly made lewd jokes and behaviours. Yeah, it’s for “the lolz” but then again Trump’s “grab her by the ***” was, according to him, for the lolz. 

Point me to any record of Gaga’s unwanted groping/touching ppl in their private parts? 

The double standards are showing. 

Clearly you didn't read my comment through without feeling the need to jump out. I said it as a scenario. Look at it again before you wanna read. everyone on GGD would be in denial because its their fave. It's who we are as fans. 

Also don't even start at me with "double standards" when I've had my mum, grandmother, sister, aunts etc etc all in abusive relationships, sexually and physically. I am not, and repeat, NOT, saying men aren't vulnerable. I just feel with all the receipts coming up that his story does not add up, and that is ok. In our world we believe people when they say they've been sexually assaulted, and that is very important as we need to be there for them in such a hard time, but when there's posts that clearly point out otherwise, it tells a totally different story. 

LordEnigma
16 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

you do have a very good point, however, men have been speaking up about their stories for years. Mariah's former bodyguard spoke up about his harassment from her two years ago and it was a recent story. This guy could've easily spoken about this two years ago as well or even earlier, his family or friends would've even been aware of this and the word would've gone around, even as a rumour. 8 years later is strange. It's not the 90's, everyone knows it is ok to speak up in this day and age. When you get that feeling that something doesn't make sense you just know...

Also I am aware about this trauma, my sister is currently going through it. After years of abuse from her husband she finally split w him. I hear her on the occasion talk about the nice things he did. But it was far from praise she was giving him, it was more like "yeah he was ok, he bought me flowers" etc etc but nothing as extravagant as "he's a boss man" etc etc. Talking that much praise for 8 years then finally saying "she assaulted me" doesn't add up. 

But why does everyone have to be the same?

We all know domestic abuse is bad but some people hide it for years and years even though they know people would support and help them get out of it.

Also, this guy fears that Katy could have possibly ended his career. She easily has the power and connections to do that.

Do we remember how long it took for victim's of Bill Cosby to speak up? Are their stories less valid because it took them many many years?

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

But why does everyone have to be the same?

We all know domestic abuse is bad but some people hide it for years and years even though they know people would support and help them get out of it.

Also, this guy fears that Katy could have possibly ended his career. She easily has the power and connections to do that.

Do we remember how long it took for victim's of Bill Cosby to speak up? Are their stories less valid because it took them many many years?

i'm not saying that everyone has to be the exact same, it was an example for how in today's world it is highly encouraged to speak up. We have so many support services, charities, and the list goes on for sexual assault survivors.

Remember, Bill Cosby's victims were assaulted at a time when sexual assault was not talked about enough, and it should've been talked about more, victims weren't encouraged to come out and speak up, they spoke up recently because nowadays we are fortunate to have these services and opportunities to help victims. Exact same thing with Kevin Spacey. and there was legitimate evidence that he and Spacey DID sexually assault/rape these victims. for Katy, there's zero evidence YET, however there is evidence that this guy isn't 100% telling the truth. Im not saying zero evidence means it didn't happen, but if theres evidence suggesting this guy is lying, compared to if there was ZERO evidence he was lying, then it points elsewhere.

For a guy who a) has admitted many times to having a massive crush on Katy, b) has taken years to come out about this when we have been in a world for YEARS that encourages and empowers victims of both genders and c) has posted extremely positive things about Katy years after the case and follows her fan's accounts, doesn't it seem at least slightly odd to you? 

So far this week, he's made not one but TWO posts about this sudden story that has come up. This is going to be an extremely controversial thing to say, and I really hate and cringe just thinking about it, but ever since Me Too campaign, there have been so many empowering stories of men/women speaking up about true sexual assault stories, but also there have been so many false allegations on both genders of sexual assault, a FACT. Just like lawsuits, the one that Katy and Gaga are currently in, the lawsuits majority of male and female artists go through, this is so similar. Sexual assault and Rape are more real than we all know, but theres also people who use it as an opportunity and advantage to get money. Read this with an open mind, I see what you're all saying but don't throw sh*t towards me for simply trying to weed out what's true and what's false. Otherwise it'll be another Melanie Martinez story. 

Serial Chiller
28 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Clearly you didn't read my comment through without feeling the need to jump out. I said it as a scenario. Look at it again before you wanna read. everyone on GGD would be in denial because its their fave. It's who we are as fans. 

Also don't even start at me with "double standards" when I've had my mum, grandmother, sister, aunts etc etc all in abusive relationships, sexually and physically. I am not, and repeat, NOT, saying men aren't vulnerable. I just feel with all the receipts coming up that his story does not add up, and that is ok. In our world we believe people when they say they've been sexually assaulted, and that is very important as we need to be there for them in such a hard time, but when there's posts that clearly point out otherwise, it tells a totally different story. 

Honey the problem with your argument, and I quote, was that “it was out of character” for her, which isn’t. 

All the receipts you provided mean nothing. It’s more of alleged victim shaming by trying to dig up dirt on them in hope of putting the accused in a better light. In one of the things he posted he put a bunch of hashtags on how he wasn’t paid properly for TD. Clearly the resentment was already there. 

Chromatic

Those aren't receipts and they're definitely not evidence. Furthermore, your arguments are ignorant.

Sexual assault is not 'just' a physical attacks. It changes your psyche as well, but that's being totally ignored in this case.

derpmonster

What stans consider "evidence" :ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

a) has admitted many times to having a massive crush on Katy

You can have a crush on an abuser and be attracted to them.

b) has taken years to come out about this when we have been in a world for YEARS that encourages and empowers victims of both genders

flavor of love wtf GIF

Honey, the MeToo movement only started in late 2017. And initially it was all about women.

c) has posted extremely positive things about Katy years after the case and follows her fan's accounts, doesn't it seem at least slightly odd to you? 

He literally worked for her! It was his biggest job yet. Of course he wanted Katy to succeed for his own career's sake because he was putting his career over his experience. This time he decided enough was enough.

He didn't speak up to get an advantage in his career.

The reason he didn't speak up earlier was his career.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Xoxo Adriana

14 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

What stans consider "evidence" :ladyhaha:

If I was a "Stan", I would be going onto his page and threatening the sh*t out of him like the actual KatyCats are doing so savagely as we speak. But that is not me, and I don't think anyone deserves to be bullied regardless. In fact, I haven not even said ONE nasty thing about him. and now I apparently have double standards and am the bad person when there are people literally threatening him on instagram.

Xoxo Adriana

31 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Those aren't receipts and they're definitely not evidence. Furthermore, your arguments are ignorant.

Sexual assault is not 'just' a physical attacks. It changes your psyche as well, but that's being totally ignored in this case.

im ignorant for defending an artist who's being attacked on here with no proof or evidence. ok.

Xoxo Adriana

@Haroon can you please shut my thread down.

I'm done trying to defend who's right or wrong and be told im ignorant for it. Thank u.

PunkTheFunk

If you want to know why he might have hesitated to speak out about this, just take a look at the comments on his Instagram

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived