💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Perry Is Innocent (w Receipts)

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

whoever created the initial thread on Josh Kloss' sexual assault allegation was true about him being obsessed w her. He's made many posts about her on his instagram, in fact when he joined instagram his 5th or so post was a throwback of the TD video. He even promoted Prismatic Tour in 2014 because Katy used the TD video as the backdrop for the song. He even called Katy a "female boss" and saying he was "fortunate" to work w her when once again promoting himself in another post. The last post you see is the one where he makes the sexual assault allegation.

He is not following Katy Perry herself, but is following a bunch of KatyCat fan accounts, around 8 to be exact.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT masking or sweeping male sexual assault under the rug, and as a person who has had so many sexual assault/rape survivors in my friends and family, I am very aware of the subject. This post was to see Josh Kloss' real character, and it seems to be that he's never had a single issue with her up until recently. And so far this week he has already made two posts about her. 

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I can pull out receipts too

those two videos I'm 100% aware of. And believe me they're not in any way acceptable or make Katy's case any better. But Josh Kloss' accusations just seem, different. He seemed to really love Katy up until this week. As a Katy fan, I just really hope this recent one isn't true because it seems the worst one out of all three.

Once again, if Gaga was accused of anything similar to this, you'd question it as well. Even those two videos are very out of character for Katy which is so odd.

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, Diente said:

He literally explained why he kept talking about Katy after the incident 

tumblr_ovdg6g0wQC1uyoktjo9_540.gif 

for self-promotion purposes. But remind me why he had nothing but AMAZING things to say about her, when he could've said something about this years ago?? Sexual assault is so fkn serious to me, and while men and women are both just as vulnerable to it, they can both also lie too.

Xoxo Adriana
Just now, Widows Kiss said:

If he was female and Katy male this allegation wouldn't even be up for discussion. 

I understand, but there's literally evidence right here and everyone is STILL convinced Katy did it. Its no different to someone murdering someone and having a bloody knife in their possession. "I didn't do it". I agree with the fact that females are always deemed the innocent ones, but I truely believe this one was set up. Let the story unfold and make your final decision as time goes.

Quartz

We need to give this a rest. We don't know what happened. Our opinions don't matter. This is between them and the justice system. Arguing about this is pointless.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

14 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

#LockHerUp #MenToo #TimesUp #PRISN

Why #MenToo? :laughga:

River

Since when appreciating a work that you did with a celebrity means obsession?

All I see is a guy that feels fortunate that he worked with Katy and posting about it, what's wrong with that?

And even with that he could still feel that something was wrong with what she did to him, in our society it really takes time to a straight men to even realize and understand that they were sexually assaulted by a woman, they get the signs all wrong.

Maybe he's trauma led him to worship her? it's not the first time that the victim feels connected to the one who hurt them.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived