💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

New 2020 Star Trek Picard Series To Feature 7 of 9

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!

Everyone's favourite character from Star Trek Voyager 7 of 9 appears in the new Star Trek series "Star Trek Picard" with Patrick Stewart as shown in the trailer

It is not known at this time if she is a major character or not

This 7th Star Trek series is set the most in the future yet, in the early 25th century

Based on the timeline Picard would be approximately 100 years old in this series

River

Xavier is in space omg:diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gabeoz

I freaked out when I saw her in the trailer too :messga: I love voyager, I’m currently on my third watch through of it

JustinTrudeau
37 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

I freaked out when I saw her in the trailer too :messga: I love voyager, I’m currently on my third watch through of it

Watching it for the first time, and slowly joining the Star Trek family. Captain Janeway can be my boss anytime <3 

After Voyager, I want to watch the Next Generation

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Economy
9 hours ago, JustinTrudeau said:

Watching it for the first time, and slowly joining the Star Trek family. Captain Janeway can be my boss anytime <3 

After Voyager, I want to watch the Next Generation

Cool! Voyager was the first star trek I whatched! What season are you on on voyager?

The Next Generation in some ways is even better. I like the characters and acting better overall than on voyager

I warn you tho, because The Next Generation started on a lower budget innitialy (which was later boosted due to its popularity), the first 2 seasons don't have the most amazing production

If the music, acting and script on the next generation at first seems a little cheesy or outdated just try to get thru the first 2 seasons cuz it gets A LOT better after that innitial rough start

By the 3rd season there is great improvement in the quality of filming and production

And Season 4, 5, 6 and 7 are amazing and production quality is no longer an issue

If the quality bothers you that much that you have a hard time whatching it, you can always skip to season 3 or 4 :ladyhaha:

JustinTrudeau
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Cool! Voyager was the first star trek I whatched! What season are you on on voyager?

The Next Generation in some ways is even better. I like the characters and acting better overall than on voyager

I warn you tho, because The Next Generation started on a lower budget innitialy (which was later boosted due to its popularity), the first 2 seasons don't have the most amazing production

If the music, acting and script on the next generation at first seems a little cheesy or outdated just try to get thru the first 2 seasons cuz it gets A LOT better after that innitial rough start

By the 3rd season there is great improvement in the quality of filming and production

And Season 4, 5, 6 and 7 are amazing and production quality is no longer an issue

If the quality bothers you that much that you have a hard time whatching it, you can always skip to season 3 or 4 :ladyhaha:

I think I just started season 3 for Voyager if I remember correctly. I know it's not the best compared to the other series, but it's something that's a comfort for me :)

And my friend really likes TNG, so I trust that it's very good. I don't mind the cheesiness since many shows aren't at their peak in their first season anyways.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Economy
Just now, JustinTrudeau said:

I think I just started season 3 for Voyager if I remember correctly. I know it's not the best compared to the other series, but it's something that's a comfort for me :)

And my friend really likes TNG, so I trust that it's very good. I don't mind the cheesiness since many shows aren't at their peak in their first season anyways.

Star Trek is kind of weird compared to most shows

Many shows loose their spark throughout the series whereas every star trek series I've whatched is the opposite. The later seasons are better than the first ones. That includes Voyager by the way:party:

If your on season 3 then your close to when they start to encounter the Borg more frequently which is awesome. Also 7 of 9 which appears at end of season 3 is most people's favorite character... Overall the episodes are also better from then on in my opinion

But back to The Next Generation... Of all the Star Treks that's the one that you see the biggest change in quality from the first season to the last season's. It's a huge change in production quality

So again yeah, if you can get past the production quality the first few seasons it's worth it. Cuz once it gets better in some ways I think it's the best Star Trek. It had the best characters and some of the best episodes in my opinion

There's a reason there have been a total of 6 star trek series so far and The Next Generation was the most successful, popular and influential of them all :firega:

Economy
On 8/12/2019 at 10:11 PM, gabeoz said:

I lost track of how many times I've whatched it cuz as a kid I'd whatch the reruns constantly :sweat:

I knew the episodes by heart so well at one point that within 2 seconds of an episode starting I usually already knew what episode it was :ladyhaha:

• 7 months later...
On 8/13/2019 at 2:47 PM, Economy said:

If the quality bothers you that much that you have a hard time whatching it, you can always skip to season 3 or 4

I enjoyed the earlier seasons of TNG more and season 7 should never have happened or at least not the way it did. Voyager is faaaar superior tho, TNG was meh, it had some good episodes, Voyager is amazing (we discussed ST before, but I can't find the thread anymore, I started watching TNG last year and am now watching Voyager for the first time)

Archived