💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be our longest wait

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

The longer we wait, the more epic it’ll be, I can feel it. So I don’t mind. She can take her time :heart:

In the meantime, she should do a special re-release of Red and Blue, because I need 2019 vocals on “No Floods” like yesterday :saladga:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaschickens

Imagine lg6 drops this Friday

it won't:derpga:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

SHALLOW
22 hours ago, illySpencer said:

No. Her music is bound by contract with Interscope. So she didn't kept it, like I said. 

Sis, i’ve watched every ARTPOP interview and i can confirm she said she kept the music and listens to it with her friends. She just can’t release it, but those are her vocals, of course she can keep it. She just can’t profit from it. Go study the ARTPOP Era again. :triggered:

SHALLOW
17 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Y'all are to much...poor user literally said SOLO STUDIO ALBUMS. Yes, C2C and ASIB are still part of Gaga's discography. But they are two COLLABORATIVE projects :nails:

I swear, people don’t know how to read on this site :huntyga:

illySpencer
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Sis, i’ve watched every ARTPOP interview and i can confirm she said she kept the music and listens to it with her friends. She just can’t release it, but those are her vocals, of course she can keep it. She just can’t profit from it. Go study the ARTPOP Era again. :triggered:

I read too, yes she listened it with her friend but she CAN'T SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD !!! Maybe it's time to learn how  the world of music works !!! 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

I read too, yes she listened it with her friend but she CAN'T SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD !!! Maybe it's time to learn how  the world of music works !!! 

Yeah but what you said is that she had to delete her music. She can't share it but she didn't have to delete it. 

Morphine Prince

Her team read this thread and said "We're gonna tease them with something so they'll shut up" 

You're welcome :ohwell:

Archived