Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be our longest wait

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

illySpencer
1 hour ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

That’s why she kept ACT 2. But yes, I get why she does it, I just don’t understand the point of teasing these works of art with the possibility of wanting to not release it in mind. Like great Gaga, you have a whole album planned, and you’re telling us it could come soon, and you listen to it all the time, and you say it’s great- but then you pull a reverse and decide to stop talking about it like it never happened. Oh well, I guess that’s something I have to grow accustomed to as a Gaga fan.

She didn't keep ARTPOP Act II, she deleted it ! She was working on it and Interscope said no because ARTPOP was a mess and they was scared about an Act II would follow the same way. 

Plus, I think she really needs to choose a side about what she wants for her career, make Crazy GaGa again and stay in that way or do albums more like CTC, Joanne or ASIB. She can't do both that not fair for her and her fans.  

I don't think her fans will  be there if she lets down the crazy side again for LG7/LG8. 

BUT now, her Enigma shows bound her to vegas until at least 2021, that's mean no tour for LG6 if she releases it now. So you have to choose, you want LG6 now but no tour or you can wait longer and she will do a tour ?    

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
2 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Someone who actually looks like they have some insight on LG6, he said there will be 2 collabs, 1 female, 1 male, and released some album art that could go with what Gaga posted a year ago with that toy octopus

https://www.instagram.com/lg6enigmaoficial/

I don't know, if it's true, he answered a BUNCH of questions through his story that sound very believable, like how Gaga plans on releasing a jazz album in 2021

He knows literally nothing, he's full of crap preying on delusional fans 

SeasonOfTheWitch
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I stronglyyyy disagree with all of this. People seem to have this concept that each album is the same process and each album can be made within 1 year. Every project is different. Not all projects take the same amount of time. And not only this, but she doesn’t have a bunch of albums sitting there ready to release. She creates a bunch of music for each album and releases what she feels is right. She has a ton of music she’s written for all of her albums including the fame and the fame monster. Think about all of those leaks from The Fame. She could probably have 4 albums worth of songs from what she created with the fame. I think people need to realize that just because she’s working with different producers and some of the music she’s creating may have not made the cut doesn’t mean she scrapped an entire album. 

You’re allowed to think this but we know she makes albums with a specific focus (concept albums), thanks to her and her producers being vocal about what they’re working on. First of all, we know there was an ACT 2. She said herself she had an album of ARTPOP songs she plays for just her and her friends in 2014, and had been mentioning the concept of two acts since 2012. We know the original LG5 was focused around mystery and supernatural imagery (her vampire poems in 2014, her obsession with witches/blood, the fact she asked to be on Horror Story, even RedOne confirmed Frankensteined and that him and Gaga had an album worth of songs created in 2015- not to mention she referred to that music she was touching up/producing in 2015 with him (months before working with Mark) as “LG5”). These are two very clear examples of full albums she scrapped for whatever reason. There’s also no reason to not believe the music she was making in 2017 post ASIB with DJWS and Mark N-which was teased to be huge and release in 2018, wasn’t entirely scrapped as even DJWS confirmed his work with her was stopped/ taken off her new album. Again, you can think her creative process is free flowing and her art evolves and she doesn’t just trash whole albums/concepts, but I’d like to believe (since we have proof) that she has unreleased albums just sitting there on a laptop/folder. 

dynamite
3 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

I don't think her fans will  be there if she lets the crazy side again.   

A lot of people are dying for that actually.

illySpencer
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

A lot of people are dying for that actually.

I meant if she lets down her crazy side for LG7, like she did for Joanne

dynamite
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

I meant if she lets down her crazy side for LG7, like she did for Joanne

Oh you meant if she doesn't be crazy

Ah ok yes nobody wants that again :selena:

derpmonster

Check my signature. She'll never release LG6. :ally:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

PartySick
2 hours ago, IrishMonster said:

Fans be discrediting ASIB but be crediting some mystery 2010 album :ladyhaha:

Shhhh that's my b :poot: I remember the eras, not so much the album releases so TF and TFM got shifted back a year. Again, my b.

We're not discrediting anything, just talking about studio albums :shrug: ASIB is a soundtrack. An amazing one but still not a Lady Gaga studio album.

🖤

PartySick
26 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

You mean

TF : 2008

TFM : 2009

BTW : 2011

ARTPOP : 2013

CTC : 2014

Joanne 2016

ASIB : 2018

#LearnYourHistory

I meant 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, and 2016, yes. My bad lol

🖤

illySpencer
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

We're not discrediting anything, just talking about studio albums :shrug: ASIB is a soundtrack. An amazing one but still not a Lady Gaga studio album.

She worked on it like she did for her previous albums, so it's the same for HER, maybe not for you. Sorry not sorry. 

SeasonOfTheWitch
22 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

She didn't keep ARTPOP Act II, she deleted it ! She was working on it and Interscope said no because ARTPOP was a mess and they was scared about an Act II would follow the same way. 

Plus, I think she really needs to choose a side about what she wants for her career, make Crazy GaGa again and stay in that way or do albums more like CTC, Joanne or ASIB. She can't do both that not fair for her and her fans.  

I don't think her fans will  be there if she lets down the crazy side again for LG7/LG8. 

BUT now, her Enigma shows bound her to vegas until at least 2021, that's mean no tour for LG6 if she releases it now. So you have to choose, you want LG6 now but no tour or you can wait longer and she will do a tour ?    

She kept ACT 2. She said she listens to it with her friends in the car. 

Also, I don’t think she needs to chose a side. She is an enigma, she doesn’t need to limit her future music to one character or genre of music. There’s no reason she can’t continue making “crazy” songs and “relaxed” ones, with alternating imagery. Some of y’all seem to forget she has raw acoustic ballads on her old “dance” albums (Brown Eyes, Speechless, Dope) and she has dance songs on her more “raw acoustic/ballad” albums (John Wayne, DIC). CrazyGa exists in CTC, Joanne, and ASIB just as relaxedGa exists on TF, TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP. 

and yes, I’d rather her release new music now than her continue to scrap albums for the sake of her being out of Vegas in a few years. It’s either she releases nothing now and something later with a tour, or she release something now and something later with a tour. 

Reginald
43 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

even RedOne confirmed Frankensteined and that him and Gaga had an album worth of songs created in 2015- not to mention she referred to that music she was touching up/producing in 2015 with him (months before working with Mark) as “LG5”). 

Unfff please don't remind me.... :giveup: :bradley::giveup:

The album of Dark Bops we've been so desperately craving probably got moved to her computer's recycle bin four years ago

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Judas Society

This thread is kinda misleading tbh. We've had new music almost every year, whether it be C2C or ASIB. You guys were freakin' out with ASIB earlier this year and you acted like you waited for 2 years plus with nothing to pass your time with.

Morphine Prince
22 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

This thread is kinda misleading tbh. We've had new music almost every year, whether it be C2C or ASIB. You guys were freakin' out with ASIB earlier this year and you acted like you waited for 2 years plus with nothing to pass your time with.

It’s not since I’m clearly speaking about solo Gaga studio albums. Not a collab jazz album or a soundtrack for a movie. 

TheRealJT
2 hours ago, Customzanotti said:

Honestly idc when it's coming, all i want is a boppable album full of bops that'll put her back on top, cause she deserves it

Animated GIF

Better make a time machine and go back 10 years. Gaga will never be on top with “boppable” pop music again. 

She will still have great success though and continue her crazy diverse career

Archived