LG6 will be our longest wait

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
9 minutes ago, Enzo said:

no it doesn't

it has an even longer one :staymad: 

Why do you think so? 

I honestly wouldn’t even rewatch the movie for a third time. Not only cause i can’t take it emotionally but also cause i don’t like to rewatch the same movies. I think two times were enough for me.

Anyway, the album... there are some skips :huntyga: mostly Bradley songs. I love the rest but i just can’t find enough depth in the pop bops and the ballads are too sad for me and i don’t wanna cry. Like, the second i start playing INLA, i already have tears. I can only listen to Shallow :vegas: So yeah, the ballads and Shallow are great. I love the rest but idk i just dont feel like listening to it that much anymore. Maybe that’s just me :oops:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

LG6 is called “GAGA” and will be out in 2020. Announced on social media platforms on NYE. Marketed as #GAGA2020.

Album was pushed back with the success of Shallow. Pretty sure she would have ignored Shallow like she does the rest of ASIB, but performs it because it’s now one of her signature hits. Gaga’s team sees ASIB as “new music” for her fans which it is, but not solo material that fans want. It really sucks that she’s been in the studio since 2017 working on solo material and we can’t hear anything yet. Wish we got Frankensteined for Halloween! 

I would love for LG6 to be released in 2020 but I don’t think it will be at this point. A stand-alone single would have been awesome to promote Enigma with and to boost her streaming points.

SPARTACUS
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But his insider said November 2017.....

Watch her...

:udidnt:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

joemayzzin

I mean after the ASIB praise and awards I had a feeling nothing LG6 related was coming that soon and would I of loved new Gaga music for the summer (hell to the yeah cause summers my favorite season) I work two jobs and Party my ass off on the weekends to distract me aka “live my life” but I’m hoping something soonish OUT OF NOWHERE “surprise route” Gaga to just drop a video similar to this 

cause idk about you all when I first saw this a bitch was hyped and then when Perfect Illusion was released, she didn’t disappoint me one bit cause I’m not being biased when I say I genuinely love everything this woman puts out to the public :wub:

yeah the wait sucks but go to the beach, go out dancing, for a bike ride, do some shots, go for a walk, work and get that money, summer camp, camping or pick up a hobby cause it will come when it comes :flutter:

Guest ARTPOPSlays

35 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

My problem with the longer waiting is that we all know it doesn’t take her anymore than a year or two to make an album. I’d feel different if she actually had a hard time coming up with songs and her albums had songs from long periods of time but the truth is, Joanne was written primarily in 2016 (one year). ARTPOP was written in two years (she made so many songs in this period of time she had a whole other act of ARTPOP finished)... BTW was written in a year and a half. TFM was written in a year. It’s not even like she’s taking breaks from making music either, she’s written multiple albums worth of songs that she publicly teases and then decides to keep in the dark (ACT 2, RedOne’s LG5, and probably all the non-ASIB music she teased in 2017). It’s a trend in her career that I’m happy she didn’t do in the beginning, can you imagine if she skipped on releasing The Fame Monster or BTW? And I can’t help but think, what If she didn’t release her potentially greatest album so far? What if an album she decided to keep is her magnum opus? 

I stronglyyyy disagree with all of this. People seem to have this concept that each album is the same process and each album can be made within 1 year. Every project is different. Not all projects take the same amount of time. And not only this, but she doesn’t have a bunch of albums sitting there ready to release. She creates a bunch of music for each album and releases what she feels is right. She has a ton of music she’s written for all of her albums including the fame and the fame monster. Think about all of those leaks from The Fame. She could probably have 4 albums worth of songs from what she created with the fame. I think people need to realize that just because she’s working with different producers and some of the music she’s creating may have not made the cut doesn’t mean she scrapped an entire album. 

TheRealJT

Well... seeing that less than a year ago she was in a leading role for a huge blockbuster movie and released a soundtrack full of solo original songs on it, it’s not a bad wait. 

Compared to what we got between Born This Way and ARTPOP

MANiCURE 6
8 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Compared to what we got between Born This Way and ARTPOP

At least we got Cake Like Lady Gaga and Stache... :ally:

Vitleysingur

iT's NOt a sOlo StUdIo aLbUm!!!

I really do hope you have the same energy when other fanbases come for Gaga's endeavor to ASIB's success.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Customzanotti

Honestly idc when it's coming, all i want is a boppable album full of bops that'll put her back on top, cause she deserves it

Animated GIF

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

Morphine Prince
13 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

iT's NOt a sOlo StUdIo aLbUm!!!

I really do hope you have the same energy when other fanbases come for Gaga's endeavor to ASIB's success.

It's not a solo studio album. That is a fact. I don't understand the issue. No one is saying ASIB isn't great. 

Monster7

At this point I think LG6 have been three different projects so far. Songs made in the second half of 2017 were rejected when the direction changed. Songs made in 2018 and first two months of 2019 have all been scrapped too because of ASIB 

illySpencer
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I think her albums will just get more and more spaced out.

2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016

It's a worrying trend :poot: but she's worth the wait.

You mean

TF : 2008

TFM : 2009

BTW : 2011

ARTPOP : 2013

CTC : 2014

Joanne 2016

ASIB : 2018

#LearnYourHistory

Archived