Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be our longest wait

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

My problem with the longer waiting is that we all know it doesn’t take her anymore than a year or two to make an album. I’d feel different if she actually had a hard time coming up with songs and her albums had songs from long periods of time but the truth is, Joanne was written primarily in 2016 (one year). ARTPOP was written in two years (she made so many songs in this period of time she had a whole other act of ARTPOP finished)... BTW was written in a year and a half. TFM was written in a year. It’s not even like she’s taking breaks from making music either, she’s written multiple albums worth of songs that she publicly teases and then decides to keep in the dark (ACT 2, RedOne’s LG5, and probably all the non-ASIB music she teased in 2017). It’s a trend in her career that I’m happy she didn’t do in the beginning, can you imagine if she skipped on releasing The Fame Monster or BTW? And I can’t help but think, what If she didn’t release her potentially greatest album so far? What if an album she decided to keep is her magnum opus? 

SPEAK ON IT! PREACH!!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I'm literally listening to ASIB songs rn though :air:

It's NOT the same though. 

tenor.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

SHALLOW
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

then it's your fault if you don't enjoy those albums as you should

keep waiting I guess

I did enjoy ASIB a lot but besides Shallow, i can’t really see Gaga’s perspective through the other songs. That album doesn’t have the same longevity as Joanne or ARTPOP imo. 

BleepBloop
42 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think her albums will just get more and more spaced out.

2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016

It's a worrying trend :poot: but she's worth the wait.

Yeah, because Joanne was SO worth it:giggle:

SeasonOfTheWitch
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I guess she kept some of her best songs to herself. When you make something beautiful you feel very emotional connceted to, you don’t always want the other to see and judge. It happens to me too

That’s why she kept ACT 2. But yes, I get why she does it, I just don’t understand the point of teasing these works of art with the possibility of wanting to not release it in mind. Like great Gaga, you have a whole album planned, and you’re telling us it could come soon, and you listen to it all the time, and you say it’s great- but then you pull a reverse and decide to stop talking about it like it never happened. Oh well, I guess that’s something I have to grow accustomed to as a Gaga fan.

SPARTACUS

What's your thoughts on the fact that it's August and still no LG6, @theahsfan? :udidnt:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I'm literally listening to ASIB songs rn though :air:

It's NOT the same though. 

I guess it depends on the person. When ASIB came out, it felt the same when Joanne or ARTPOP came out to me. I was just excited to get music from Gaga. I'm still obsessed with the soundtrack and never skip any songs when I play the whole soundtrack (besides WDYDT) :selena:

Just now, SHALLOW said:

That album doesn’t have the same longevity as Joanne or ARTPOP imo. 

no it doesn't

it has an even longer one :staymad: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Morphine Prince

Ok and the fact she tweeted she is pregnant with LG6 5 months ago and hasn't said anything since? This woman is EVIL. 

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

That’s why she kept ACT 2. But yes, I get why she does it, I just don’t understand the point of teasing these works of art with the possibility of wanting to not release it in mind. Like great Gaga, you have a whole album planned, and you’re telling us it could come soon, and you listen to it all the time, and you say it’s great- but then you pull a reverse and decide to stop talking about it like it never happened. Oh well, I guess that’s something I have to grow accustomed to as a Gaga fan.

Well i guess there are different reasons. We all know why she couldnt release ACT II. Whereas LG5 might’ve been great but she felt like she had to release Joanne first. The songs she made during Coachella, maybe she was thinking about putting them in the movie instead and then didn’t release them cause she grew out of them.

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Ok and the fact she tweeted she is pregnant with LG6 5 months ago and hasn't said anything since? This woman is EVIL. 

She is still pregnant with it, we need to wait 9 months for it :trollga:

Morphine Prince
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She is still pregnant with it, we need to wait 9 months for it :trollga:

Where is the ultrasound? The sex? Where is the morning sickness? Where is  the progress? I don't see it.

All I see is me battling for my life. 

If there were whispers about it being released in May/June but as Mr S said it is pushed back I highly doubt they would push it back almost a year. I really do think it’s going to be a typical gaga release. September/ October Single, November/ December album. 

also, she said herself she wanted the album to be a suprise so I think it will be a case of either a suprise drop single or suprise drop album/ or both. I can imagine her just tweeting without warning with a link to the single. 

I really hope she goes down the suprise route, it would catch people off guard and would cause a big storm. Plus it would be good for her due to the reception of Joanne (yes it’s award winning and genuinely a good album) but the gp were like “where’s gaga gone???” 

If rumours are true and it really is going back to gagas dark vibes and electronic vibes then I think suprise dropping a banger would be the best route. No one expects it and the hype would build around the fact gaga is back with a “gaga” sounding hit

i think after that and the success of Asib if she were to announce a single months / weeks in advance there would be too much pressure. Everyone would hype it up too much, and expectations would be HIGH. Letting the music speak for itself and surprise releasing would build a hype around the single itself. 

🙋🏼‍♂️

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

All I see is me battling for my life. 

Then buy makeup from Haus Laboratories #BattleForYourLife

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

What's your thoughts on the fact that it's August and still no LG6, @theahsfan? :udidnt:

But his insider said November 2017.....

2 minutes ago, AndrewMac95 said:

I highly doubt they would push it back almost a year.

Watch her...

Archived