💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be our longest wait

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

dllcll
11 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Someone who actually looks like they have some insight on LG6, he said there will be 2 collabs, 1 female, 1 male, and released some album art that could go with what Gaga posted a year ago with that toy octopus

https://www.instagram.com/lg6enigmaoficial/

I don't know, if it's true, he answered a BUNCH of questions through his story that sound very believable, like how Gaga plans on releasing a jazz album in 2021

his profile picture scared me ngl :air:

III

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

We literally had a #1 single less than 6 months ago. Stop losing it y'all

But if she wouldn’t act in ASIB and wouldn’t record the soundtrack, it wouldn’t be „Shallow” and #1 on charts

Ladey Gaygay

Yall we were literally fed a few months ago

YouNeedtoCalmDown.mp3

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

hausofbrice

i will keep saying this till yall stop being delusional, LG6 IS COMING NEXT YEAR. it was never planned this year lol. 

xoxo, brice ♡

MrHappy
Just now, Enzo said:

we had CTC in between

and we had ASIB in between

so it's not that much

Ohh everybady keeps saying that these are not solo albums also everybody can record an album in a year and CTC is not even have originals they are just covers. Idont want album in every year but CTC it just seems to me subsidiary project.

SHALLOW
21 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

If I hadn't started stanning Billie November 2018 I would have lost it completely by now with no new Gaga music :bradley:

But I'm starting to lose it y'all :bradley:

Sis, November 2018 was literally the most exciting time for Gaga fans in a long time. ASIB Soundtrack had just came out :huntyga:

SeasonOfTheWitch

My problem with the longer waiting is that we all know it doesn’t take her anymore than a year or two to make an album. I’d feel different if she actually had a hard time coming up with songs and her albums had songs from long periods of time but the truth is, Joanne was written primarily in 2016 (one year). ARTPOP was written in two years (she made so many songs in this period of time she had a whole other act of ARTPOP finished)... BTW was written in a year and a half. TFM was written in a year. It’s not even like she’s taking breaks from making music either, she’s written multiple albums worth of songs that she publicly teases and then decides to keep in the dark (ACT 2, RedOne’s LG5, and probably all the non-ASIB music she teased in 2017). It’s a trend in her career that I’m happy she didn’t do in the beginning, can you imagine if she skipped on releasing The Fame Monster or BTW? And I can’t help but think, what If she didn’t release her potentially greatest album so far? What if an album she decided to keep is her magnum opus? 

SHALLOW

I honestly am totally over ASIB OST and i’ve been for months. Shallow is the only song i keep listening to. I love the other songs but idk i’m just over them. 

10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yes it is. Let's not kid ourselves. C2C and ASIB are great but NOT solo Gaga albums. It's not the same. 

then it's your fault if you don't enjoy those albums as you should

keep waiting I guess

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Sis, November 2018 was literally the most exciting time for Gaga fans in a long time. ASIB Soundtrack had just came out :huntyga:

I'd say October was more exciting. And what then? We had to wait until award season to be fed. 

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

then it's your fault if you don't enjoy those albums as you should

keep waiting I guess

I'm literally listening to ASIB songs rn though :air:

It's NOT the same though. 

xoxo Craig
27 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

lg6enigma said on their Instagram story that the lead single of LG6 will be coming out in about 2 weeks

EBzeL4jWwAE2sB7?format=jpg&name=large

I don't know if that means anything, but I don't know, I hope so :laughga:

End Racism Now

SHALLOW
6 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

My problem with the longer waiting is that we all know it doesn’t take her anymore than a year or two to make an album. I’d feel different if she actually had a hard time coming up with songs and her albums had songs from long periods of time but the truth is, Joanne was written primarily in 2016 (one year). ARTPOP was written in two years (she made so many songs in this period of time she had a whole other act of ARTPOP finished)... BTW was written in a year and a half. TFM was written in a year. It’s not even like she’s taking breaks from making music either, she’s written multiple albums worth of songs that she publicly teases and then decides to keep in the dark (ACT 2, RedOne’s LG5, and probably all the non-ASIB music she teased in 2017). It’s a trend in her career that I’m happy she didn’t do in the beginning, can you imagine if she skipped on releasing The Fame Monster or BTW? And I can’t help but think, what If she didn’t release her potentially greatest album so far? What if an album she decided to keep is her magnum opus? 

I guess she kept some of her best songs to herself. When you make something beautiful you feel very emotional connceted to, you don’t always want the whole world   to see and judge. It happens to me too

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

I'd say October was more exciting. And what then? We had to wait until award season to be fed. 

Yeah but people started talking about ASIB and i could talk about Gaga without annoying my friends :huntyga: also it was exciting to see that other people started stanning her and i even started seeing posters from her through the city. And i was still bopping to the soundtrack. So it was still ok. I’d say i’ve been over it since March :messga:

Archived