💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be our longest wait

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
Just now, Edonis said:

It wouldn't even be impossible for the album to come out in November tbh, look at The Fame Monster :bradley:

But still :bradley: I've become a Little Pessimist :bradley:

And ARTPOP.... but let's be real. It's not happening tbh :bradley:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

And ARTPOP.... but let's be real. It's not happening tbh :bradley:

Oh tea I forgot :bradley:

Morphine Prince

If I hadn't started stanning Billie November 2018 I would have lost it completely by now with no new Gaga music :bradley:

But I'm starting to lose it y'all :bradley:

Just now, Morphine Prince said:

And who the hell is this? :air: 

Someone who actually looks like they have some insight on LG6, he said there will be 2 collabs, 1 female, 1 male, and released some album art that could go with what Gaga posted a year ago with that toy octopus

https://www.instagram.com/lg6enigmaoficial/

I don't know, if it's true, he answered a BUNCH of questions through his story that sound very believable, like how Gaga plans on releasing a jazz album in 2021

MonsterJay

Something tells me the album will split the fanbase again

Not as much as Joanne did tho :messga:

Never forget the meltdowns of that night

yeah it feels super long too despite having had a smash movie and soundtrack in between. Once LG6 is out I just hope it's not treated like a short or disjointed era like Joanne and ARTPOP. ARTPOP was cut short and then Joanne was disjointed having huge gaps between single / mv releases and then just when you think the era is completely done you get another vid or performance...which is fine and all but it felt a little all over the place imo. I just want LG6 to be an extended, rightlly timed and planned era with 4 properly pushed singles. 

2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Someone who actually looks like they have some insight on LG6, he said there will be 2 collabs, 1 female, 1 male, and released some album art that could go with what Gaga posted a year ago with that toy octopus

https://www.instagram.com/lg6enigmaoficial/

I don't know, if it's true, he answered a BUNCH of questions through his story that sound very believable, like how Gaga plans on releasing a jazz album in 2021

:sure: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

17 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The longest wait between a Gaga solo studio album so far has been 2 years and 11 months (November 2013-October 2016). 

we had CTC in between

17 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Right now we are at 2 years and 10 months since Joanne

and we had ASIB in between

so it's not that much

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Sanne Godijn

Just be glad your not an adele fan because they had to wait up to 5 years for new adele music no shade to adele by the way

FfFfFfFF

We did have music to keep us busy and involved (The Cure, Joanne Piano, Your Song, Shallow, the entire ASIB soundtrack, I Want Your Love new version and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood :flutter:) but at the same time listening to a new album as is just a different feeling.

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

we had CTC in between

and we had ASIB in between

so it's not that much

Yes it is. Let's not kid ourselves. C2C and ASIB are great but NOT solo Gaga albums. It's not the same. 

gagaxsebert
21 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think her albums will just get more and more spaced out.

2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016

It's a worrying trend :poot: but she's worth the wait.

Fans be discrediting ASIB but be crediting some mystery 2010 album :ladyhaha:

Used to be HighRoad

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We did have music to keep us busy and involved (The Cure, Joanne Piano, Your Song, Shallow, the entire ASIB soundtrack, I Want Your Love new version and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood :flutter:) but at the same time listening to a new album as is just a different feeling.

Ugh yes! These stand alone tracks have made the wait a bit easier. 

Archived