💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be our longest wait

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Its been 2 years, 11 months and 4 days since the lead single from Joanne (Perfect Illusion) was released... its been offically the longest wait

End Racism Now

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

They really kinda are tho :triggered:

They are side projects :triggered:

End Racism Now

ASIB Soundtrack had some of the best music she's ever released and was literally released less than a year ago.

Sepsami
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

They are side projects :triggered:

It's still a LOT of time she needed to devote to it and it has her name on it, can"t expect her to push out albums alongside those things tbh 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

It's still a LOT of time she needed to devote to it and it has her name on it, can"t expect her to push out albums alongside those things tbh 

Look at Ariana or Beyonce. They are pushing out albums faster than you could say Ferrari :triggered: 

also, Joanne was made in 6 months.  So theoretically it should be possible to have an album every year. Yes those projects have Gaga's name attached but one is full of covers anr the other is essentially made for another artist

End Racism Now

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Look at Ariana or Beyonce. They are pushing out albums faster than you could say Ferrari :triggered: 

also, Joanne was made in 6 months.  So theoretically it should be possible to have an album every year. Yes those projects have Gaga's name attached but one is full of covers anr the other is essentially made for another artist

Read ur comment urself honestly

so entitled

she owes you nothing :triggered:

6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Do Ariana and Beyoncé have fibromyalgia?

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Hyoha said:

Do Ariana or Beyoncé have fibromyalgia?

What does that have to do with putting an album out? She doesn't need to tour it, just record in a booth

End Racism Now

Sepsami
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

What does that have to do with putting an album out? She doesn't need to tour it, just record in a booth

SIS.. I..

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Read ur comment urself honestly

so entitled

she owes you nothing :triggered:

I'm not saying she owes me anything... but would LM be complaining all the time if she dropped more music on the regular? No, probably not. It is her job to release music, thats what singers do. If she went ahead and dropped the Joanne-B side in 2017 we'd all be fine :triggered:

End Racism Now

Teal Ambition

Nothing will be worse than the wait for ARTPOP, let alone the blackout she had in the MIDDLE of the era :air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

SIS.. I..

Listen, I totally get that she has flare ups and that they can leave her bed bound for days. I do sympathise with her on that

But that doesn't mean that we have to wait 3+ years for new albums imo :selena:

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm not saying she owes me anything... but would LM be complaining all the time if she dropped more music on the regular? No, probably not. It is her job to release music, thats what singers do. If she went ahead and dropped the Joanne-B side in 2017 we'd all be fine :triggered:

Honestly, go get a job or something. You're obviously bored

Morphine Prince
3 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Y'all are being so extra leaving out C2C and ASIB like that

I feel like most of u have never experienced the 2012 era, now that was a true blackout 

We don’t speak of those dark times :bradley:

Archived