💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be our longest wait

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Sepsami

Y'all are being so extra leaving out C2C and ASIB like that

I feel like most of u have never experienced the 2012 era, now that was a true blackout 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Well duh she did a whole movie and wrote a whole soundtrack and is doing a multiple-year-long Vegas residency lol

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I feel like most of u have never experienced the 2012 era, now that was a true blackout 

BTW into ARTPOP was horrific. After hipgate, nothing. Not even a peep. Then NYC pride and then the original AP release along Aura leak.:flutter: 

BYE

monketsharona
11 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The Grammy winning albums Cheek to Cheek and A Star Is Born crying in the corner. :triggered:

He was talking about Lady Gaga solo albums not including duet cover albums or soundtracks

DonatellaPop

honestly i've waited 2(+/-) years for ASIB, i can wait longer :triggered:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Gracious Gaga
12 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

We literally had a #1 single less than 6 months ago. Stop losing it y'all

Gurl she said a solo Gaga album.

not a movie soundtrack 

♄ Kindness Police.

illySpencer
10 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

She kept ACT 2. She said she listens to it with her friends in the car. 

Also, I don’t think she needs to chose a side. She is an enigma, she doesn’t need to limit her future music to one character or genre of music. There’s no reason she can’t continue making “crazy” songs and “relaxed” ones, with alternating imagery. Some of y’all seem to forget she has raw acoustic ballads on her old “dance” albums (Brown Eyes, Speechless, Dope) and she has dance songs on her more “raw acoustic/ballad” albums (John Wayne, DIC). CrazyGa exists in CTC, Joanne, and ASIB just as relaxedGa exists on TF, TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP. 

and yes, I’d rather her release new music now than her continue to scrap albums for the sake of her being out of Vegas in a few years. It’s either she releases nothing now and something later with a tour, or she release something now and something later with a tour. 

No. Her music is bound by contract with Interscope. So she didn't kept it, like I said. 

illySpencer

LM used to praise ASIB, Joanne and even CTC, but now they don't consider here previous albumes as her "real" albums ? LOL. 

It's always the same story, you drag her last album when a new one is coming... Can you don't just appreciate GaGa's work ? For god's sake ASIB ins't even 1 year and you cry for new music. DEAD !!!  

IdioteSainte
2 hours ago, Phlop said:

BTW into ARTPOP was horrific. After hipgate, nothing. Not even a peep. Then NYC pride and then the original AP release along Aura leak.:flutter: 

OMG yes THAT was a come back. Not at a major celebrity event, not on TV, not in the charts, not on her social media : but that feeling remains uncomparable, the way we got to see our girl by surprise months and months after a total black out, wearing that fab black outfit with these thin futuresque stylish glasses and her blonde wig. we would analyse every inch of her tiny being. people would talk once again about her having a nose job and her lips. And she sang the us national anthem and that's all we would listen to for days. 

(yes im just describing it but writing all these just made me feel the way I had felt back then and i just felt a little youngerr djfds)

monsterdino

2008 - The Fame

2009 - The Fame Monster

2011 - Born This Way

2013 - ARTPOP

2014 - Cheek To Cheek

2016 - Joanne

2018 - A Star Is Born

2019 - GAGA

BTW to ARTPOP is the longest wait with 2 years, 5 months and 19 days

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, Sepsami said:

But they aren't Gaga albums :triggered:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

2008 - The Fame

2009 - The Fame Monster

2011 - Born This Way

2013 - ARTPOP

2016 - Joanne

2019 - ?

Fixed

End Racism Now