37 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Why would he work for her lol, he is like, much richer than Gaga

On what planet? :oprah:

Please cite your sources :oprah:

AdmistTheLight
8 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

On what planet? :oprah:

Please cite your sources :oprah:

Watch Shane Dawson's video on the secret world of Jefree (part 3 i think) where he lead you through how he made money, he owns like 10 businesses including an makeup empire, multiple apartment complexes in NY.  He is a businessman, not just sum Youtuber. Unlike our fave, the guy is actually really business savvy. It suprised me, too.

Liberaté mi amor

AdmistTheLight
50 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Gaga has a much bigger net worth though

Oh ye you're right. My point still stands tho  He's a multimillionaire, he passed that point of being too rich to be working for anyone.

Liberaté mi amor

Guest Adarsh
18 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Watch Shane Dawson's video on the secret world of Jefree (part 3 i think) where he lead you through how he made money, he owns like 10 businesses including an makeup empire, multiple apartment complexes in NY.  He is a businessman, not just sum Youtuber. Unlike our fave, the guy is actually really business savvy. It suprised me, too.

Of course I know he is a multi millionaire. Gaga is still way way richer than him though  :laughga:

RAMROD
2 hours ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Why would he work for her lol, he is like, much richer than Gaga

Edit: ok someone point out Gaga net worth is still bigger than his but my point stands, he's a multimillionaire, he passed that point of too rich to be working for anyone

Your points are moot. If he is richer than Gaga, why is he never mentioned on Forbes richest person list, where Gaga did?  It's obvious he is not as rich as you may think. The only article he was included was for 2018 richest YouTubers, which placed at 5th with earnings for $18 millions. That's not even close to what Gaga makes in an hour. And regardless, Jefree will definitely will be fine to collab with her, it is not just them money, but the domino effects from it. Gaga is crazy popular and super legit, you know. You need to understand the impact it will bring to his YT channel and his image as a whole by having an SSS Class superstar like Gaga in his show. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FameHookah
10 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Tati Westbrooke 

No, she's too serious

Maybe Nikkie, James or Jefree, they do amazing and bold looks

Or Jefree's mua lipstick nick or something is her name idk

WTF is MDNA

AdmistTheLight
35 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Your points are moot. If he is richer than Gaga, why is he never mentioned on Forbes richest person list, where Gaga did?  It's obvious he is not as rich as you may think. The only article he was included was for 2018 richest YouTubers, which placed at 5th with earnings for $18 millions. That's not even close to what Gaga makes in an hour. And regardless, Jefree will definitely will be fine to collab with her, it is not just them money, but the domino effects from it. Gaga is crazy popular and super legit, you know. You need to understand the impact it will bring to his YT channel and his image as a whole by having an SSS Class superstar like Gaga in his show. 

2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Of course I know he is a multi millionaire. Gaga is still way way richer than him though  :laughga:

Yes kings, clocks my ignorant ass :messga:

Btw, I assume being her MUA is a fulltime gig, which I still believe Jeffree is above that. Now, a collab is entirely possible, those are 2 different things.

Liberaté mi amor

whore
10 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Ever heard of being kind? Hungry has been nothing but rude and mean to Gaga and her fans on Instagram. 

Well see I had no idea, I just know that they collaborate with Björk and they're talented and creative

DonatellaPop
14 hours ago, Pops Wife said:

I second Pat McGrath. She's just.... a class of her own. Above and beyond, truly!

F_78557.png

0916.w.SK.rih.lo.jpg

featured_5_3-t.jpg?filter=w400

blanche-macdonald-makeup-graduate-jenna-

As you may have guessed from that last image, she was the genius behind Gaga's many many amazing Applause music video looks!

bltch... what an artist, surprised gaga hasn't worked more with them :bradley:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Guest Adarsh
28 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Well see I had no idea, I just know that they collaborate with Björk and they're talented and creative

Aw I’m sorry I didn’t mean to come off that hard, I love Hungry’s style and everything but they’re incredibly snooty and I’ve witnessed it on multiple occasions. They’ve called out Gaga for not having integrity and using the lgbt community and her ‘weirdness’ just to be popular. 

Archived