💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Swine + Jewels & Drugs are criminally underrated

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan

Swine is easily one of my favorite songs of hers, and I actually think it’s one of the best of her career, because of how revealing it is. I don’t think fans realize or remember how much of a revelation this was to Gaga, since it was the first time she ever talked about her rape. It may actually be her most important, in my opinion.

As for Jewels N Drugs, I have to be in the mood for it, but yeah, I do enjoy that song!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB
15 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

I hate to tell you this but Gagz is apparently collabing with SOPHIE on LG6 :ohwell:

This gave me a seizure both visually and audibly

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897abdd777d3adef1e7c6

If that’s what we’re getting for LG6 I’m a bit terrified now:vegas:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

gypsy101
18 minutes ago, Talenti said:

This gave me a seizure both visually and audibly

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897abdd777d3adef1e7c6

If that’s what we’re getting for LG6 I’m a bit terrified now:vegas:

have you never heard her work before? it’s... weird

derpmonster
10 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

If y'all like WDYDT

hqdefault.jpg

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

HoneyB
48 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

have you never heard her work before? it’s... weird

I just listened to a couple of her tracks and I’m trying to understand how it’s appealing...:awkney: It’s just painful noise to me. I heard that she helped produce Vroom Vroom by Charli xcox and B**ch I’m Madonna which I do like the instrumentals it’s unique but her solo work is not the tea for me. I watched a couple of her interviews too and it reminded me of Gaga during the ARTPOP era trying to explain what ARTPOP was, a certified mess!:lmao: It’s very inspiring to see her achieve so much and she does have a good fan base that enjoy her so good for ha!:sis: I just hope LG6 doesn’t sound like pots and pans:pray:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Luke78619

I listened to swine again and remembered I actually really like the verse and chorus melodies and lyrics, just not the extended build up to the beat drop (it was shorter at swinefest). I love me some songs where you can scream and shout.mp3 when singing along :vegas:

i do like jewels n drugs, I think the hate is greatly exaggerated in this fan base because it’s funny to hate it, but don’t expect many people on this site t be the biggest fans of hip hop anyway. It’s a decent track imo, I just have to be in the mood for it

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

xoxo Craig
42 minutes ago, chipz said:

J&D is really out of place imo, should not be on the album , but Swine I always loved it. 

J&D is a club banger, which fits the album so well. Dope is the song with doesn't fit the album

End Racism Now

itsmebuddy

I like Swine but J&D on the other hand....

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

RahrahWitch

Swine is incredible, I love how much of a "**** you" it is, hearing the rage in her voice... ugh :firega:

Archived