MonsterMom
5 minutes ago, Renie said:

Maybe it’s the green, I don’t think it’s my color!:cryga::ladyhaha:

What part of shiny reflective frog green do you not like? :oprah:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonatellaPop

literally the biggest ****ing bops made by gaga, so sad people treat these two like dust

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

5 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

What part of shiny reflective frog green do you not like? :oprah:

The whole part!!!:selena:green twins GIF

i cannot!! :sharon: You know, now that I see the little tie skirt I’m beginning to rethink them!

Been preaching this since 2013! Jewels N Drugs, dare I say it on here, *says three Hail Marys*, has become one of my favourite tracks from the album and from Gaga's entire discography. I literally play it more than Just Dance, Heavy Metal Lover and Dance In The Dark now 👀

Swine is just a crazy, mental bop, with a huge drop and breakdown chorus. I love the track. A song full of anger and reflected how Gaga was feeling at the time, despite how bad the lyrics are, if I'm gonna be non-biased. Both songs are pretty experimental too. And to the OP, WDYDT and J&D are so bloody different lol

HoneyB

JND yes, swine however literally makes my ears hurt love the message but it’s literally pure noise I can’t enjoy it

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d2a9d2c970aef85e4f

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Been preaching this since 2013! Jewels N Drugs, dare I say it on here, *says three Hail Marys*, has become one of my favourite tracks from the album and from Gaga's entire discography. I literally play it more than Just Dance, Heavy Metal Lover and Dance In The Dark now 👀

Swine is just a crazy, mental bop, with a huge drop and breakdown chorus. A song full of anger and reflected her at the time.

"Just keep preachin and preachin and preachin and preachinnnnn" ~ Ariana Grande :tony:

End Racism Now

Reginald

200-51.gif 

Shlapppp HENNY on a young pancake

We know how to make that monaaaaay

200-51.gif 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

And what does the Queen of Pop has got to do with this? :lolly:

*Princess :ally:

Smother Em Eh

Jewels n’ Drugs is a banger for sure, and Swine I have to be in the mood for, but isn’t my cup of tea. I love her growls in it but it’s too loud and noisy for me. I think ARTPOP could have been better without it. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Lemondeduerl

Yeah, Swine is a bop but I don't like too much the album version, it's like there's something missing...The live version sounds more complete IDK

:)

crybrowz

Swine live is one of her greatest songs. Swine studio is one of her worst. The drop is literally the most anti-climactic moment in Gaga's discography it is just so dull. Which is a shame because it had potential to be one of her best if it was more like the live version. 

2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well... you would say this with a Britney avi :bradley:

Why do you feel the need to diminish another artist their Music? Britney has great songs.

xoxo Craig
Just now, TMM90 said:

Why do you feel the need to diminish another artist their Music? Britney has great songs.

Its just an opinion, like some say they hate Jewels & Drugs... relax :awkney:

End Racism Now

Archived