Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga Interview on Good Morning America

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

I'm not used to seeing adverts for that kind of medication, along with how they list the postive and negative aspects.

Really? I find this so interesting! I didn't realize the commercials in my country were that different from anywhere else lol to be honest.

Doesn't surprise me though, Americans are forced to consume consume consume.

Really? I find this so interesting! I didn't realize the commercials in my country were that different from anywhere else lol to be honest.

are there so many ads on every program in the us? wow.

misanthrope

are there so many ads on every program in the us? wow.

Well, to be honest this news program seems really heavy on the advertisements. She literally just talked and it went straight to commercial again and thats not usually how the news is. I'm assuming its because its like 5.a.m here in los angeles? Well idk where they film this...New York apparently. I'm guessing because its early.

Believe it or not, ads here also include whether there side effects include suicidal tendencies, murderous tendencies, and can lead to death. They're very open about it here. :sweat:

Yeah, it's kinda crazy for me to hear all of this! There's so many political ads at the minute too, I can understand that though seeing it's running up to the election.

yeah, I don't think ads in Australia are as 'open' about things. I was especially shocked with the botox ad! :dies:

There's so many commercials too!

Archived