Missy Elliot getting Vanguard Award

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
8 minutes ago, chipz said:

They must be trolling us, this ''award'' is getting more ridiculous and fading.

No. You're the troll, ridiculous, and fading. :gayhat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

9 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Single ladies wasn't even all that ,the choreo was even copied I wonder what Y'all see in thay video :madge:

Then that means Beyonce really has no memorable, iconic video 🤷🏼‍♂️ Single Ladies was a big video back in the day lets not be biased now.

Gaga needs to actually release another good video to win it. Her last good video was John Wayne and even that wasn’t brilliant. 

RenegAde
17 minutes ago, Rio said:

Then that means Beyonce really has no memorable, iconic video 🤷🏼‍♂️ Single Ladies was a big video back in the day lets not be biased now.

I'm saying that i dont understand why it was big the video is basic,only thing in it is the choreo which is copied ,,  pretty hurts, is her best video in my opinion 

SlaeUrAnus

Well deserved.

I'm fussy with who gets the Vanguard, but despite Missy being a surprise to me, after re-watching her music videos I can see why.

Truly an underrated artist. 

In my messy era.

5 hours ago, Phlop said:

Gaga hasn’t had that many videos though. Her most iconic visuals were from TF-BTW. ARTPOP only had 2 videos and Joanne produced 2 decent videos too. 

Beyonce had two visual albums and two partially visual albums (Bday and IASF have ton of vids). That’s not including her work with Destinys Child either.

I would want Gaga to get it, but the quality of her vids have lacked BTW on. I hope by her next album she has more visual material.

Applause, G.U.Y, John Wayne especially... they all existed, wow 👀

Luke78619
4 hours ago, chipz said:

They must be trolling us, this ''award'' is getting more ridiculous and fading.

Missy Elliott deserves, there’s no dispute over that, her music video released were a big thing during her peak years :neyde:

anyway, some of yall are clearly ten years old if you think ME doesn’t deserve this award, or are pressed that she’s getting it before Gaga. Her videography is iconic, stood out from the rest in her time, and fully deserve this recognition. Stop being pressed when others ‘succeed’ at something before Gaga, by the sounds of it Gaga doesn’t even care about this

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RoverLoader

I would LOVE it if Missy refused to turn up and said, your award is worth **** bitches. And she'd be right.

PopThatArt

Can anyone verify that the reason Gaga hasn't received it yet is because she's rejected it? I've seen so many times being said Gaga has been offered it and to perform a medley but she's declined it so they went with other choices. 

Go see A Star is Born

Inferno
On 8/12/2019 at 8:29 AM, Adarsh said:

Whoever wins it before Missy would’ve been dragged to the pits by black twitter so it’s good that Katy didn’t win now that her bad time is going on :air:

On 8/12/2019 at 8:27 AM, DiamondKing said:

Katy deserves it more :neyde:

Are ya'll serious though? Missy's an actual artist. A pioneer for creative oddball visuals paired with wild production and on top of all that, talent. Katy does not possess any of the above besides an ability to carry a tune. Katy exists in the pop sphere from a purely corporate perspective, she is not an artist, shes a businesswoman. a brand. her songs and videos are merely branches of a money making machine and have nothing to do with art or creativity.

Jose P

Whoever thinks Missy doesn’t deserve should be reported immediately. Not to the mods, but the authorities.

Missy is a hip hop icon and her videography is flawless. People saying it’s over and this and that should learn not everything is about the pop girls.

The disrespect towards Missy in this site CAN LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!

Archived