Missy Elliot getting Vanguard Award

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

**** YEAAAAAHH

this site proving again that’s it’s filled with uncultured people, do your research on her videography sweeties, it’s flawless top to bottom, she was GAGA before Gaga even started calling herself Gaga, this was looooooong overdue, she should’ve won it before Beyonce, Timberlake, p!nk, JLO.

nobody was doing what she was doing with her videos, nobody

LMAO @ people saying Katy deserved it before Missy I- :air: are y’all like 10???

Reid LePage

are they literally just finding ANYONE ELSE to give it to? Gaga has been the most deserving of it.

Spoiler

must've been that beauty brand she decided to make :ally:

James Gibson
16 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

**** YEAAAAAHH

this site proving again that’s it’s filled with uncultured people, do your research on her videography sweeties, it’s flawless top to bottom, she was GAGA before Gaga even started calling herself Gaga, this was looooooong overdue, she should’ve won it before Beyonce, Timberlake, p!nk, JLO.

LMAO @ people saying Katy deserved it before Missy I- :air: are y’all like 10???

It's been hurtful the past months with people acting like all of Katy's videos are masterpieces.

Spending money on colorful visuals doesn't make a good visual. People should learn this difference before calling Roar, Dark Horse, Birthday, Hey Hey Hey and Swish Swish videos part of an "impeccable" videography

River
32 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

**** YEAAAAAHH

EXACTLY

She was ARTPOP before ARTPOP, actually she did Art-Hop:firega:

It was a big event when she released a video, I'm so happy for her.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Literally, it's getting annoying now 😂 love me some Missy Elliot but Gaga's so overdue. Her videography is literally way more iconic, memorable and Vanguard-worthy than the past 4 recipients of the award. Even MJ probably knows it 😆🤷🏻‍♂️ I'd even go as far to say the past 6 recipients. Up until 2014, other than Single Ladies, I could not name one iconic Beyonce music video... Maybe Crazy In Love, Run The World?

As a body of work, Gaga's videography is unmatched amongst her contemporaries.

Borislshere

WAY overdue but better late than never. I can't even begin to imagine the performance she's about to put on. So far the only thing i'm interested in in this years show. 

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

WAY overdue but better late than never. I can't even begin to imagine the performance she's about to put on. So far the only thing i'm interested in in this years show. 

I wish Janet Jackson will present her the award! THAT WOULD BE ICONIC!!!!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

When MTV used to be icnoic. We need a tribute for GAGA!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived