• Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
4 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

I mean I can't make everyone happy :selena: sorry for the mess

How about conducting the ceremony today and tomorrow  :ally:

Jk ..do what you gotta to do ☆

DiamondKing

Welcome to the Caution megarate. As some of you know the megarate is in works for more than 2 months, so after I was banned I decided not to wait with the megarate anymore and asked @DiamondKing to host for me. Thank you daaahling for agreeing, I hope yall gonna have fun.

Since I can’t host I’d like to say a few words before the ceremony. Thank you to everybody who participated we had 25 participants which is great thank you daaahlings. The averages are pretty high, the difference between last and first song is only 1,254 and the difference between the winner and runner-up is mere 0,0196, so the results are very close to each other – just goes to show how consistent the album is. I will be lurking on the thread so feel free to express your frustrations with the results, altough I think they’re pretty solid especially the top 5 (4 out of the songs deserved I think) and the only problem I had the way you paid dust to the last song. So without further ado I am leaving the wonderful @DiamondKing in charge.

Have fun. Xoxo, @Mirages.

Tag list:

@Phoebe Buffay @GaGaLB @Kimmo @IrishMonster @gabrielflorin01 @gts14 @Anveeroy @Davian @Hades @RudraCNG @KatieJudasGaga4 @Animal Claws @Ryusei @doppelganger @ANTI WP @PinkPop @corvus albus @badgirlmeat @Goddess Of Love @Marges @Enzo @Kween @MarlonBrando7 

The ceremony starts in 1 hour and 35 minutes!

HoneyB

Perchted to see a no no win! 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8978450a28676c1630612

wish I voted I forgot to:selena:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived