• Last Reply
gagaxsebert
2 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

2. Caution – 9,0704

megarate-C-0002-Caution.jpg

Lowest scores: 5 @Kimmo

Highest scores: 11  @gabrielflorin01 @gts14 @Davian @Hades @doppelganger 

Comments:

The title track is everything. Fun lyrics, nice flow and melody + amazing vocals! - @Davian

I live for the provocative Mariah - @RudraCNG

Great vocals again and great title track. - @Ryusei

One of Mariah's best songs, ever. Vocals, melody, heartbreak, and Mariah's beautifully restrained singing. - @doppelganger

This deep dark urban sound that runs through makes the production cohesive. - @PinkPop

The way she pronounces "caution" is probably the sexiest I ever heard someone use that word. Other than that we have a standard trap line and some bass which kinda succeed? It's good but I don't really kow what to make of it. - @corvus albus

the instrumental kinda reminded me of thank u, next skskks - @Enzo

1. A No No – 9,09

megarate-C-0003-A-No-No.jpg

Lowest scores: 1 @BadGurlMadge

Highest scores: 11 @GaGaLB @Anveeroy @Ryusei @ANTI WP @PinkPop @Goddess Of Love   

Comments: 

Only song I heard before and is the catchiest on the album! So good! - @IrishMonster

Classic Mariah bop! The sample gives it that old school feel. Deserved more as a single. - @Davian

Masterpiece - @KatieJudasGaga4

I find this song hilarious. Lyrics really fit her attitude. - @RudraCNG

This song is so ****ing catchy. Also multilingual queen. - @Ryusei

Groovy, sexy and full of attitude. Underrated. - @doppelganger

I'm still upset that the high notes in the video version aren't present in the album version. This song is full of sass and I especially love the 'I said NO' ad-libs at the end! - @PinkPop

We open with another fairly standard trap beat but we switch it up every once in a while. It's also a standard bragging track which doesn't excite me because Mariah can't write them in a compelling or even fierce way. She always sounds defensive eventhough she doesn't have to. The song is really good on a compositional level so I'm not too mad at it. - @corvus albus

a bop, don't even know why I didn't listen to it when it came out :messga: - @Enzo

yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss taste won :excited:

Used to be HighRoad

DiamondKing

Check this out if you haven’t already

Lambs, Arianators and Smilers unite :staymad:

Hades

I'm doing My Everything rn. :flower: Have already submitted for the Elusive Chanteuse.

HoneyB

As expected, taste prevailed:ally:

Thank you for hosting @DiamondKing while @Mirages was busy *ahem* napping in ban land:ohwell:

Even though @Mirages isn’t here I’ll do him a favor and drag @DiamondKing‘s fave! 

*ahem*

Ariana Pumpkin Spice Latte Grande is a great value Mariah and a meme fad!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897df9bd0ac2b09327d88

Spoiler

Jk:poot: Stream Boyfriend and A No No!:ally:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived