Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Katy out streaming Gaga, why?

Katharine Hepburn

Featured Posts

Regina George

Y'all think about Katy Perry too much honestly.. :awkney: Like.. chill

HoneyB

Because Lady Avon is too busy stealing the coins from the gays:popcorn:The Never Really Over chanteuse is stomping all over the charts and we hate to see it!

giphy.gif

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

ArtGagaPop

Gaga was at 39M just a few months ago and katy like 20m :poot: 
Katy has released 4 brand new songs since then, ofc she will be over gaga, who has released 0 songs this year and not even pushed another single (justice for ARTUW :cryga:

imnotyourbabe10

Sorry, not sorry, but outside of GGD and Facebook, I loathe technology (humans are using it so sh!ttily) and I don't really use social media or streaming services so I guess my fan-service doesn't get counted for in streaming -- I still listen almost every day but do it through the purchased songs/albums I have in iTunes :shrug:

LilyLark

Who cares? But if we're going to do this, it's because Katy has new songs out and her singles have always done well—even if she's not charting high nowadays. Gaga and Adele are album artists, Katy and others are single artists.

Plus, Gaga, Adele, Rihanna, Katy, etc. have never been streaming powerhouses. That's usually the artists with the under 25 fan bases like Camila.

Anderson123

Because Gaga fans buy her music. People who listen to Katy are just listening to trending stuff and will forget it in a couple of months. 

flavor of love hottie GIF

Ally Campana

Cause the last time Gaga released something was last year and Katy released new songs and her latest ‘Talk’ was #1 on Today’s Top Hits. Simple.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived