Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Katy out streaming Gaga, why?

Katharine Hepburn

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn

On spotify Katy had 35.5M streams last month (25th in the world) while Gaga had a close but lower 28.8M (45th in the world)

Obviously these are both incredibly impressive numbers and show love for both artists current projects and their old hits but I was surprised as Gaga has an album still charting around the world and Katy's career doesn't have much momentum. 

So ladies what is the reason? Payola? Better old hits? Troy Carter sabotage?

Discuss :gaycat:

xoxo Joanne

PunkTheFunk

Katy released two brand new songs in the last two months, of course she has an edge over the Avon Lady.

Lucas

NRO and Con Colma remix were still fairly new I think ? But Katy's old hits still slay so she might get tons of streams from them

CautiousLurker

I think it's because a lot of Gaga fans are quietly, passive-aggressively boycotting her music until she releases LG6 

Just sayin, if she wants to do it the hard way :flower:

Katharine Hepburn
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Katy released two brand new songs in the last two months, of course she has an edge over the Avon Lady.

But ATRL said they were flops :deadbanana:

xoxo Joanne

Tom Nook
Just now, Katharine Hepburn said:

Welp that’s your problem :laughga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

CautiousLurker
Just now, Katharine Hepburn said:

But ATRL is an idiot :selena:

KatherinePierce

Katy’s career is done. She wont even get a top 10 hit. She is not a treat to gaga anymore. :queenga:

TheRoof
11 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

Never Really Over did not flop ,it was a minor hit-

to answer your question ,she's not oustreaming gaga ,having more monthly listeners doesnt always mean that  she gets more  daily streams. 

edit : mess she's actually outstreaming:huntyga: but only because of Small Talk.....

but some days ago when she still had +35m listeners she wasn't and my point still stands:vegas:

Rihanna also has more monthly listeners than Gaga and she is slightly below as well

HorusRa2

It’s going to fluctuate from time to time... lol. So what? 

A Star is Born is now yesterday’s news and the album before that wasn’t hugely popular & before all of this Gaga’s streaming numbers were atrocious. I would imagine Gaga will eclipse Katy once we get a hint of new music. Meanwhile with the cute bops Katy has released and her relatively good recurrent streams, she’s going to do better than Gags for now.

Why wouldn’t she have more last month? She had a new single and her fan base was streaming the song obviously we as Gaga listeners don’t really have a reason to continuously listen to her music at the moment.

maybe because she actually put out music recently :neyde: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived