💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TD actor exposes Katy for PREDATORY behavior!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any proof he is or isn't lying? The best position to take in this case is neutrality in my opinion.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

illySpencer

Some of you believe him just because they are an opportunity to drag Katy again...

If you don't love her, well you have the right to but when some random guy comes and tell a story (without any proofs) about her being bad, you believe him ? If it was GaGa, YOU WOULD NEVER BELIEVE HIM.

You act like if you were here, you judge her and make her guilty, that's pathetic. This guy was proven  a stalker of Katy since he worked with her. He is obscessed with her.  He said a total crowd was here, but no one talked about this event, not event his friend ? Please. A story like this could end Katy back then, and no said anything ? PLEASE ! That is bullsh*t. 

Well, the LG6 topics is really a proof that you believe anything you saw on internet. You are so most hypocrites of all. This is disgusting. You are acting like a child and you don't clearly have the potential to think clearly, obviously. You are obscessed with Katy too, leave her alone and get a life instead belive someone without any proofs,.   

pedrohemg
32 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Some of you believe him just because they are an opportunity to drag Katy again...

If you don't love her, well you have the right to but when some random guy comes and tell a story (without any proofs) about her being bad, you believe him ? If it was GaGa, YOU WOULD NEVER BELIEVE HIM.

You act like if you were here, you judge her and make her guilty, that's pathetic. This guy was proven  a stalker of Katy since he worked with her. He is obscessed with her.  He said a total crowd was here, but no one talked about this event, not event his friend ? Please. A story like this could end Katy back then, and no said anything ? PLEASE ! That is bullsh*t. 

Well, the LG6 topics is really a proof that you believe anything you saw on internet. You are so most hypocrites of all. This is disgusting. You are acting like a child and you don't clearly have the potential to think clearly, obviously. You are obscessed with Katy too, leave her alone and get a life instead belive someone without any proofs,.   

Would you say the same thing if Katy was accusing him? If a woman accuses a man we must automatically believe she's telling the truth, right? But when a man accuses a woman, well, wait....he's lying.

illySpencer
22 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Would you say the same thing if Katy was accusing him? If a woman accuses a man we must automatically believe she's telling the truth, right? But when a man accuses a woman, well, wait....he's lying.

Actually Katy has nothing to win in that story if she accused him.  Plus I never said that that if a man accused a woman of sexual agression, he would automatically not telling the truth, so thank to not twist my words. BUT IN THAT CASE the man is obscessed by Katy, IT WAS PROVEN !!!  

It's clearly what I said earlier you clearly not have the capaticty to think. That is sad for you.

arrtpop
16 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Well the guy has praised her ever since. I think he’s just realised he could profit from this now. He doesn’t look sincere to me. Go look at the comments and get an idea

i literally said i agree that i don’t really believe this guy completely, so no, i don’t need to go to the comments to “get an idea”. i said i only disagree with you saying a guy wouldn’t be humiliated. i don’t understand where the disconnect is between this happening to a woman and she being humiliated, and this happening to a man and him being humiliated. it’s the same thing. 

aphrodite

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, arrtpop said:

i literally said i agree that i don’t really believe this guy completely, so no, i don’t need to go to the comments to “get an idea”. i said i only disagree with you saying a guy wouldn’t be humiliated. i don’t understand where the disconnect is between this happening to a woman and she being humiliated, and this happening to a man and him being humiliated. it’s the same thing. 

I said that he wouldn’t feel humiliated cause i misread the OP and thought there was no nudity. 

The Carpenters
3 hours ago, THE FAME BALL TOUR said:

Says the guy who regularly posts naked pictures of himself on instagram.

I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt. 

Hm sounds like an argument I’ve heard before... so do women who dress “sexy” deserve what they get. Just sayin.. 

there is a lot shaming on here when no one knows the truth. The only thing he could do better is not just drop this bomb to hurt her and walk away.

now that this is public they both have an opportunity to tell their story.

Well I knew GGD had double standards but didnt think it would be this bad.... wow...

6 hours ago, The Carpenters said:

Hm sounds like an argument I’ve heard before... so do women who dress “sexy” deserve what they get. Just sayin.. 

there is a lot shaming on here when no one knows the truth. The only thing he could do better is not just drop this bomb to hurt her and walk away.

now that this is public they both have an opportunity to tell their story.

i dont mean it that way... i mean, 

nevermind.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived