đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TD actor exposes Katy for PREDATORY behavior!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

It’s official. We no longer refer to a popstar’s disaster era as “ha ARTPOP”. It’s now “ha Witness” because goddamn I don’t see her fully recovering from all of this. :saladga:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

I know what i said might be problematic but for a one time thing, and no nudity, i don’t see how an actual guy would feel THAT humiliated. It might’ve been a little embarassing but that’s it. I wouldn’t call it PREDATORY. I’ve been following Katy since the beginning and i just know she probably just thought that was fun at the moment and didn’t really mean to humiliate him that much. Also there are no other allegations like this to her name so i really wouldn’t call her a Predator. Let’s not be SJW all the time pls. 

Then let's call her moron unethical uneducated ignorant pervert/bully. I agree tho, predatory is such a sensationalized term nowadays.

monsterdino
50 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I would call it a predatory moment tbh. I don’t think Predatory behaviour is something that you can get out off so easily. I think it’s more deep in somebody’s mind and connected with the way they think. So it still feels weird to me that you used this term to describe what happened.

It is more deep when the person is actually predator, but yes exposing a person’s genetelia FIRST: without consent, SECOND: to other people as well...is however, a predatory behavior and it should be described as such

Serial Chiller
42 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I just think the guy is doing this for profit.

Also i want to clarify that i DO NOT defend this kind of behaviour but i was just empathizing with Katy since i know how she is

How the hell do u know how she is? She’s always come across to me as immature and tacky. That time she “joked” about Britney shaving her head. Yikes. 

And yes, she might have no “real” ill intention, but how many men have passed their gross behaviour as “a joke”? Just think about it. 

You’re basically sounding off the well-worn rhetorics used to silence the abused. “Why didn’t he come forward back then? Why now? He just wants money.” 

I’m not saying we should believe him. But I see no reason to jump into her defense. It’s hard to know for sure and I’m certain she’ll respond to this. Let’s wait for her side but if you’re immediately disregarding his truth you’re just like those that shame female victims. 

I'm not surprised tbh. She did it as a "joke" in the Last Friday Night video after all...

Kindness rules all.

monsterdino
8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You see it's strange to me that he was able to just come to her and talk even tho she was a HUGE pop star at the time - which tells me they were friends or close.

So being able to talk to ppl and coming to them means that they’re comfortable enough or are ”friends enough” for them to take the action of exposing one’s genitalia without asking? Hmm ok, that seems very strange to me 🤔 

Regina George
8 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

So being able to talk to ppl and coming to them means that they’re comfortable enough or are ”friends enough” for them to take the action of exposing one’s genitalia without asking? Hmm ok, that seems very strange to me 🤔 

When you are Katy Perry or someone famous in general - not everyone can come and talk to you even if they worked with you on some project. They were clearly close at the time - she called him out before (like he said). Also she probably didn’t do it with just the intention to see his penis, she did it because she thought it was funny (like every person does to friends). Y’all are making this seem like she raped him. This thread makes me uncomfortable because I joke around like that, my friends joke around like that, I kissed people jokingly like she did on american idol and you are making me feel like an awful person when in reality I did nothing wrong. It’s a joke. She thought she can joke with him, she made mistake. Should we stone her because she pulled down someone’s pants? 

SHALLOW
53 minutes ago, PutUrPawsUp said:

She dragged Alejandro MV real hard. 

She was immature and jealous back then but she knows it now and she changed her behaviour.

SHALLOW
42 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

@SHALLOW I’m sorry, I don’t usually call out people like this but I cannot believe what I am reading. 

Your posts are absolutely disgusting.

When I was a teenager an older girl grabbed my genitals and proceeded to try to arouse me without permission and I didn’t enjoy it. It was a violation of my body and my rights. To say a man should enjoy sexual harassment or abuse is beyond disgusting. Just because we are men and society tells us to be hyper-sexual doesn’t mean consent isn’t a factor. 

Sis, you’re putting words in my mouth. I never said a man enjoys it. 

SHALLOW
37 minutes ago, DAMN said:

Reading out some of the replies and wtf. 

It takes courage for a victim to come out like that with what happened to him and to invalidate his words out like that is just wrong and hateful. A guy can also get assaulted you know. 

Because maybe he only had the courage to say it now? 

But some opinions are just terribly wrong and yours included. 

But the fact that she thought it was right is already problematic. Who in the right mind thinks it's okay to expose someone's genitals in front of other people? Imagine if someone does this to you. How'd you feel?

Gaga took years before coming out with her story because she needed to gain enough strength first. It's not easy to come out as a victim and say you were assaulted because of all the trauma and especially in this case, the possible backlash he'd receive from her fans and maybe criminal cases along the way. But he still came out with his story. And I applaud him as one should. 

If he lied tho, this would ruin his entire reputation and possibly receive criminal charges. 

Sis at the time most people would’ve thought that was just for fun. Y’all are not considering that it happened a decade ago, before the MeToo movement. PEOPLE WERE NOT THAT AWARE. I’m not saying what she did at the time was good but at the time was more acceptable to do things like that for fun. So Katy was living by her time, by being very naive and not very respectful ofc but i don’t think she was behaving like a predator. It was a one time mistake. 

SHALLOW
24 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

How the hell do u know how she is? She’s always come across to me as immature and tacky. That time she “joked” about Britney shaving her head. Yikes. 

And yes, she might have no “real” ill intention, but how many men have passed their gross behaviour as “a joke”? Just think about it. 

You’re basically sounding off the well-worn rhetorics used to silence the abused. “Why didn’t he come forward back then? Why now? He just wants money.” 

I’m not saying we should believe him. But I see no reason to jump into her defense. It’s hard to know for sure and I’m certain she’ll respond to this. Let’s wait for her side but if you’re immediately disregarding his truth you’re just like those that shame female victims. 

I’m not defending her actions, but i’m analyzing why she could’ve done it. That has a lot to do even with the culture and lack of awareness back then.

He sounds off tho and i honestly don’t believe him entirely

crybrowz
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

When you are Katy Perry or someone famous in general - not everyone can come and talk to you even if they worked with you on some project. They were clearly close at the time - she called him out before (like he said). Also she probably didn’t do it with just the intention to see his penis, she did it because she thought it was funny (like every person does to friends). Y’all are making this seem like she raped him. This thread makes me uncomfortable because I joke around like that, my friends joke around like that, I kissed people jokingly like she did on american idol and you are making me feel like an awful person when in reality I did nothing wrong. It’s a joke. She thought she can joke with him, she made mistake. Should we stone her because she pulled down someone’s pants? 

I agree she didn't do it for sexual reasons. Like she obviously wasn't trying to get off from seeing his d*ck. But it's still an incredibly rude/violating this to do to someone, esp since she showed it to a whole group of people. I wouldn't think it was funny if someone did that to me, regardless of how close we were.  And also when you kiss people "jokingly" I really hope you're doing it with their consent, because she didn't on AI. 

KatherinePierce
20 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She was immature and jealous back then but she knows it now and she changed her behaviour.

Do you really think she changed? She made a bad joke about Britney in 2017 Grammys. I dont think she changed.

Archived