Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TD actor exposes Katy for PREDATORY behavior!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

You're an awful person. I bet you also blame rape on the victims.

Nope. I don’t. 

I’m sorry you feel this way about me but i’m aware there are always two sides of a story. I’ve been following Katy since the beginning,  and i also know that if she did that in front of everyone it’s only cause she thought it was fun. She can be very playful and naive sometimes but she has no bad intentions. I know she would never do that  now. She has grown a lot. So i’m not saying what she did was right but i can totally see why she might have done it. The guy might have his faults too. He’s worshipped her ever since then. Let me give you a hint that he’s basically bs (VICTIMS DON’T WORSHIP THEIR PREDATORS). I’m sorry that i have to say this but sometimes people say bs and that actually happened in the past about this topic so... we have to dive into things. We can’t just cancel Katy and call it a day. So i don’t consider myself such a bad person but rather a very empathic one who thinks before condemning. That’s all

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
9 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

My friends and I always do this to each other and it's just a joke. That thing has been done forever in a joking manner.  I honestly don't see this as predatory or something and even tho I believe he was embarrassed - it's not that big of a deal IMO. Katy has been joking with people for a long time and it's just her. She thought it was fun at the moment and didn’t really mean to humiliate him probably. ALSO not y'all mentioning her joke kissing that guy on american idol. Watch some youtube videos - it's done by every prank youtuber there is. 

Exactly YOU and YOUR friend...this was a random dude that WORKED for Katy, he didn’t know her and vice versa. Why would u pull stranger’s pants down infront of your friends...that might’ve been funny to Katy but definitely not to the person who’se genetelia is exposed to BUNCH OF STRANGERS

CautiousLurker
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Okayyyy but what's really wrong with that? :awkney: She was clearly flirting with the interviewer and wanted to have some fun... So telling someone ''I bet you have a big ****'' is  predatory now?

Not necessarily predatory, but 1) I think it shows a certain type of character, and 2) it shows a major lack of awareness and sensitivity... Black men specifically have spoken out about the stereotype of black men having big d*cks extensively, and how dehumanising it is - for a person to just randomly throw that out to a stranger just because it's a black man is pretty damn insensitive if you ask me, but... if you really don't see a problem with that, then :awkney:

Like, I hate to point out the obvious, but if that was a guy commenting on a woman's t*ts, all hell would break loose... Oh well, double standards... at least a decent chunk of replies in the thread didn't automatically resort to bashing the guy

monsterdino
10 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Okayyyy but what's really wrong with that? :awkney: She was clearly flirting with the interviewer and wanted to have some fun... So telling someone ''I bet you have a big ****'' is  predatory now?

Mmm nah now imagine if a male singer or actor did that to a female interviewer :rip:

Versace

Guys c'mon. I'm not even a Katy fan but surely this fan base knows her to the extent of us having to seriously question this? Katy is a goof and all but are we to assume she pulled the pants of her music video co-star down as a joke and in front of her friends. I seriously don't know anyone not deranged that jokes like that, and surely Katy's friends would have said something about it or surely Katy would have risked losing the respect of anyone she so calls "friend". Also, isn't it convenient that this guy is coming out with such a story during cancel culture's peak and Katy being in a less mainstream stage of her career. I bet someone is trying to be vindictive and sabotage her image by paying this guy to come up with such story. Like if you reread his story you can even tell that he can't even take himself seriously and sounds confused.

Chromatic
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

VICTIMS DON’T WORSHIP THEIR PREDATORS

You obviously haven't heard of Stockholm Syndrome.

SHALLOW
6 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

Doing something immoral isn't permissible because you have good intentions ...

She was naive, she did a mistake. I’m not justifying her behaviour, but at the same time i think the guy is bs

monsterdino

Predatory behavior /=/ Predator 

Preadtory = adjective

Predator = noun

We are not saying that Katy is a predator, we are just expressing that she acted LIKE ONE...whats not clicking? 

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

You obviously haven't heard of Stockholm Syndrome.

You obviously are even more ignorant since he said she was already her crush before this happened.

Let’s not try to build the whole thing only about what he said, cause he’s clearly partially saying bs.

1 hour ago, River said:

Like I really want to be believe but the "strip club" part is questionable, but I could really see Katy pulling down a guys pants and underwear as a "joke"..

But then her friends now playing the "obsessed with her" card so he's probably telling the truth.

She went to a hardcore gay/drag bar when she performed in Lisbon for the first time. I don't see why its farfetched that she went to a strip club tbh. 

monsterdino
Just now, monsterdino said:

Predatory behavior /=/ Predator 

Preadtory = adjective

Predator = noun

We are not saying that Katy is a predator, we are just expressing that she acted LIKE ONE...whats not clicking? 

@SHALLOW read this since u didn’t get it, no one is calling Katy a predator here nor is the actor who exposed her :rip:

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

@SHALLOW read this since u didn’t get it, no one is calling Katy a predator here nor is the actor who exposed her :rip:

I would call it a predatory moment tbh. I don’t think Predatory behaviour is something that you can get out off so easily. I think it’s more deep in somebody’s mind and connected with the way they think. So it still feels weird to me that you used this term to describe what happened.

Archived