Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TD actor exposes Katy for PREDATORY behavior!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

ICANTSTOPME

katy's friends mentioned in the post commented and are talking about how he has had an obsession with katy since the day of the TD shoot.  

Also he is following alot of katy perry fanpages on Instagram... i dont know.....

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

If this is true then I hope she gets the backlash she deserves. Not like that time she kissed the kid on Idol and everyone thought it was just so funny because oh, she's a hot girl. It'd have been a mess if it was the other way around and some older guy kissed a young girl without her permission. I hope this goes beyond Twitter drama.

29 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I don’t think it’s THAT humiliating especially for a guy.  

I'm sorry what?

how would you react if someone said the same thing about women?

---

OT: tbh i don't care for her, hope he's doing well, or if he's lying that he seeks therapy

ice heard one side from above

Katharine Hepburn
19 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I know what i said might be problematic but for a one time thing, and no nudity, i don’t see how an actual guy would feel THAT humiliated. It might’ve been a little embarassing but that’s it. I wouldn’t call it PREDATORY. I’ve been following Katy since the beginning and i just know she probably just thought that was fun at the moment and didn’t really mean to humiliate him that much. Also there are no other allegations like this to her name so i really wouldn’t call her a Predator. Let’s not be SJW all the time pls. 

Yikes

In response to "no other allegations like this" there's video of her kissing a guy without consent on Idol and sexually assaulting Shawn Mendes so she clearly has issues with sexual boundaries.

We will have to wait to see if any other stories come out since this guys has no actual proof 

xoxo Joanne

monsterdino

Some of yall are embarrassing...this goes beyond “jokes”, like how can yall say “i bet he wasn’t that embarrassed” or “this is not preditorial”, someone showed someone’s genetelia to other people without THEIR CONESNT and that is predatory bottom line cut and dry

SHALLOW
23 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

No, pulling someone’s pants open to show other people your genitals is creepy. The fact that this is even up for debate is wild. 

I’m not saying she’s right but i know she didn’t do that with bad intentions. Knowing Katy, she was probably just joking around 

SHALLOW
16 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

i’m on your side overall, i just don’t agree with what the a guy wouldn’t be that humiliated part. what he described her doing is terrible. if that happened to me i would be a f**king wreck for so long. i don’t think she’s a predator. i think she thought it would be funny, even though it’s not. 

also, it’s not being SJW, it’s being considerate.

Well the guy has praised her ever since. I think he’s just realised he could profit from this now. He doesn’t look sincere to me. Go look at the comments and get an idea

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

Yikes

In response to "no other allegations like this" there's video of her kissing a guy without consent on Idol and sexually assaulting Shawn Mendes so she clearly has issues with sexual boundaries.

We will have to wait to see if any other stories come out since this guys has no actual proof 

She does it in front of everyone and that’s cause she really doesn’t think it’s bad and doesn’t want to hurt anyone. She should be taught about having more boundaries but i don’t think she’s more wrong than that. PERIOD

Regina George

My friends and I always do this to each other and it's just a joke. That thing has been done forever in a joking manner.  I honestly don't see this as predatory or something and even tho I believe he was embarrassed - it's not that big of a deal IMO. Katy has been joking with people for a long time and it's just her. She thought it was fun at the moment and didn’t really mean to humiliate him probably. ALSO not y'all mentioning her joke kissing that guy on american idol. Watch some youtube videos - it's done by every prank youtuber there is. 

Virgin Ryan
46 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

I just saw that he has an only fans and that’s all I care about :ally:

What is his onlyfans?? :lolly:

CautiousLurker

At first I was like... this is pretty damn far-fetched

BUT THEN... Anyone else remembers one interview with Katy, I think it was during the release of ET and... *sigh*... a black guy was interviewing her? And she was talking about how the model in the video had a sock over his pen*s, and then she turns to the interviewer, I think she places her hand on him and just randomly says something like 'I'm sure a sock wouldn't be enough to cover you up'... and I remember thinking to myself 'hmmmmmmm'

I... believe him

Regina George
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

At first I was like... this is pretty damn far-fetched

BUT THEN... Anyone else remembers one interview with Katy, I think it was during the release of ET and... *sigh*... a black guy was interviewing her? And she was talking about how the model in the video had a sock over his pen*s, and then she turns to the interviewer, I think she places her hand on him and just randomly says something like 'I'm sure a sock wouldn't be enough to cover you up'... and I remember thinking to myself 'hmmmmmmm'

I... believe him

Okayyyy but what's really wrong with that? :awkney: She was clearly flirting with the interviewer and wanted to have some fun... So telling someone ''I bet you have a big ****'' is  predatory now?

Chromatic
43 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Why saying this now tho? :oprah:

Also remember that there was a lot less awareness about females assaulting males in 2010 so Katy probably didn’t even know it was wrong. I’m sure she knows now and would never do this again. That’s what matters to me. The guy is probably trying to get attention. I don’t think it’s THAT humiliating especially for a guy.  It just doesn’t feel honest. It looks like he just realised he could profit from this, otherwise he wouldn’t have even thought about singing the song with the ukulele, if that event really traumatized him. I know it’s a double standard and that what i’m saying is kinda problematic but that’s what i think.

You're an awful person. I bet you also blame rape on the victims.

Katharine Hepburn
11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She does it in front of everyone and that’s cause she really doesn’t think it’s bad and doesn’t want to hurt anyone. She should be taught about having more boundaries but i don’t think she’s more wrong than that. PERIOD

Doing something immoral isn't permissible because you have good intentions ...

xoxo Joanne

Archived