💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TD actor exposes Katy for PREDATORY behavior!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

beaublue

audrey hepburn wow GIF by O&O, Inc

I’m sorry but Katy is far from predatorial, we all know Katy’s sense of humor can sometimes be off putting & seem demeaning or bitchy at times & I’m hoping they just got their wires crossed with the whole “gross” comment about kissing him but to believe she pulled his penis out in front of an entire crowd at a strip club? It’s a little hard to swallow BUT if she did then I know her intention wasn’t sexual harassment but rather one of her off putting jokes gone too far.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I know what i said might be problematic but for a one time thing, and no nudity, i don’t see how an actual guy would feel THAT humiliated

I don't think ANYONE, regardless of gender, would feel comfortable with someone showing their **** to a crowd of people without warning. I would absolutely feel humiliated, especially if it was someone in a position of power who should know better. Just because he's a guy does he have to be all woah this hot famous chick just saw my dong, high five!!  na

gumzy3000

I was never a Katy stan but i loved Teenage Dream and Prism and now I am reevaluating my whole opinion of her because this is disgusting. 

I mean, I hate to say things like this but really, if Katy was a man and he was a woman in a similar situation, 100% everyone here would be on the woman's side and it would become a huge issue in the media almost immediately. Men go through sexual assault too and many times, they do not speak up either because of fear, shame, embarrassment, or due to the fact society makes fun of men who talk about being sexual  assault because they are men and they are supposed to enjoy it. 

trolly troll troll

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

arrtpop
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I know what i said might be problematic but for a one time thing, and no nudity, i don’t see how an actual guy would feel THAT humiliated. It might’ve been a little embarassing but that’s it. I wouldn’t call it PREDATORY. I’ve been following Katy since the beginning and i just know she probably just thought that was fun at the moment and didn’t really mean to humiliate him that much. Also there are no other allegations like this to her name so i really wouldn’t call her a Predator. Let’s not be SJW all the time pls. 

i’m on your side overall, i just don’t agree with what the a guy wouldn’t be that humiliated part. what he described her doing is terrible. if that happened to me i would be a f**king wreck for so long. i don’t think she’s a predator. i think she thought it would be funny, even though it’s not. 

also, it’s not being SJW, it’s being considerate.

aphrodite

Evan Peters
8 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I know what i said might be problematic but for a one time thing, and no nudity, i don’t see how an actual guy would feel THAT humiliated. It might’ve been a little embarassing but that’s it. I wouldn’t call it PREDATORY. I’ve been following Katy since the beginning and i just know she probably just thought that was fun at the moment and didn’t really mean to humiliate him that much. Also there are no other allegations like this to her name so i really wouldn’t call her a Predator. Let’s not be SJW all the time pls. 

No, pulling someone’s pants open to show other people your genitals is creepy. The fact that this is even up for debate is wild. 

emma roberts is an abuser

ltlmnstr

More information needed.

I’ve seen enough to know to wait fr more information when the James Charles incident happened. So...I need more information.

Mob mentality gets us nowhere but demonization.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Teal Ambition

me reading the Instagram post 

shocked matt leblanc GIF

yikes

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

DeleteMyAccount

Watch men get all frustrated because the situation is now reversed. 

Additionally, we already know women can abuse others. Not sure why that has to be said. Comes off weird to me the way he nudged that in.

migamiga

Wow funny how people’s tones change now that the man is the alleged victim and the woman is the alleged predator...

I can see Katy doing this and thinking it was a joke, but that doesn't mean it wasn't humiliating to him. I hope she'll learn something from this and re-evaluate her behaviour if she hasn't already in the years since. 

beaublue
4 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

More information needed.

I’ve seen enough to know to wait fr more information when the James Charles incident happened. So...I need more information.

Mob mentality gets us nowhere but demonization.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Honestly same... I was regrettably one of the people to jump on the hate train in the James Charles situation & after watching his video & seeing actual proof & then seeing how Jeffrey treated him & that Shane was sitting there basically whispering in Jeffree’s ear that he was talking sh*t the entire time was disgusting. But yeah, more info is needed. I’ll be the first to admit that Katy can sometimes come off as rude, bitchy or even condescending at times because of her sense of humor & stale delivery & if this happened then I doubt it was intentional sexual harassment but rather a joke gone too far.

Archived