đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TD actor exposes Katy for PREDATORY behavior!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

If this were a woman exposing a male celebrity, 99% of the people on the internet would believe it and immediately end the man’s career. But since it’s a man everyone’s calling bullshit and attacking him.

The right thing is to await more evidence before believing anything, but it’s interesting to see the double standard here anyways.

SHALLOW
5 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Your posts speak for themselves unfortunately. 

What does that even mean. I was trying to look deeper than what y’all looking. I’m sorry if i don’t believe everything i see :oops: i believe Katy did that but the guy still sounds off and i think there are other reasons why he came out with this story

derpmonster
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, and I'm going to get killed for this  but it's also likely she didn't necessarily know it was wrong either if this is true.

Yes... But that doesn't exonerate her. I'm not saying she did the worst thing in the world and is a demon. But she did possibly do something wrong. Her not knowing it's wrong doesn't excuse it. Most people don't go around thinking they're doing bad things. Most people are "good people" who just happen to do something with good intentions and it turns out to be bad.

Imagine if someone said, "I didn't know I was breaking the law, it's my money, I just put it offshore and I thought that was a perfectly legitimate way of not paying taxes. I just didn't know that's wrong." Would that person not be considered guilty?

People pull dumb pranks and yes gender dynamics are important and can't be ignored. It was common for boys to do it to each other but even so, if a boy was uncomfortable with it, I would defend him and condemn the doer even if he did it thinking it was a prank. I'm not one of the young members here and I know society has changed in the past few decades but not as dramatically as people claim. Victims were saying "this isn't okay" all along. Just enough people weren't listening. Now enough people are listening.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SHALLOW
5 hours ago, DAMN said:

No. So what you're saying here is that if it wasn't for the #MeToo movement, those actions would be considered okay? It wasn't okay and still isn't and will never be okay. 

Yes she isn't a "predator" per se but the fact that she humiliated someone and in a way sexually assaulted that guy is still wrong even if she thought it wasn't wrong at the time. 

I’m not gonna reply if yall keeping read what you want and leave the rest and also put words in my mouth.

I said that no, her actions are still bad but they weren’t seen as bad a decade ago by society. People at the time were not that aware  in 2010.

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

What does that even mean. I was trying to look deeper than what y’all looking. I’m sorry if i don’t believe everything i see :oops: i believe Katy did that but the guy still sounds off and i think there are other reasons why he came out with this story

He literally says it in his post. He was putting up with it because he was part of the team. He was hoping to earn money. It was his only job. It's a big job, so you wanna keep the references and connections and not burn bridges.

This time, he thought "f*ck it. I'm not gonna."

It's that simple.

The best you can say is it's hard to tell. I find his story to be genuine. But you're claiming it's absolutely false which just shows you're a delusional Katy stan trying to cape for her.

derpmonster
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

I said that no, her actions are still bad but they weren’t seen as bad a decade ago by society. People at the time were not that aware  in 2010.

4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I know society has changed in the past few decades but not as dramatically as people claim. Victims were saying "this isn't okay" all along. Just enough people weren't listening. Now enough people are listening.

The only difference.

SHALLOW
5 hours ago, KatherinePierce said:

Do you really think she changed? She made a bad joke about Britney in 2017 Grammys. I dont think she changed.

She might be a bully but i think she realized about her behavior mostly after Witness flopped and everyone started hating on her. When she made that joke, only the firsy single was out

Illuminati

I can see her doing it, especially given the context that at the time she was tweeting about dicks to Dr Luke and making penis shrines to Snoop Dogg.

She's far from the only popstar to treat people like **** at her prime but this doesn't make the situation any better. Just one more story to add to countless things she's been called out on, like calling black people the n word when they're not comfortable with it

Not excusable regardless of whether you look at it from metoo perspective or simply realize that it's not okay to use your influence to humiliate someone like this in public.

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

The only difference.

That’s only his/her opinion tbh. 

I think it changed a lot :oops:

derpmonster

And Katy kats are badly bullying him and even slut shaming him for having an Only Fans, claiming that ****stars or models can't be sexually assaulted.

When will y'all learn about consent and when will y'all stop putting your petty fanbase wars over someone's story? Have some respect. Even if you don't believe it, you don't have to harass the alleged victim by calling them a liar and insulting their profession or character.

Like Gaga said about Kesha to Luke's defenders: "You should be ashamed of yourself."

Oriane

Unfortunately I can totally see her doing that. To me she has always had that "popular girl/almost bully from high school", and many times in her career she has done things she thinks will make everyone laugh and love her. The times she touched and kissed other people without their consent, as other people in the thread have mentioned, but also the whole "I'm appealing to teenagers by saying "wig", "shooketh"" during the Witness era, treating homosexuality as a joke in I kiss a girl and Ur so gay because it was trendy back then, mocking Britney's hair shaving because she thought people still found it funny 10 years after... There are probably many other things.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived