💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TD actor exposes Katy for PREDATORY behavior!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino
13 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

I agree she didn't do it for sexual reasons. Like she obviously wasn't trying to get off from seeing his d*ck. But it's still an incredibly rude/violating this to do to someone, esp since she showed it to a whole group of people. I wouldn't think it was funny if someone did that to me, regardless of how close we were.  And also when you kiss people "jokingly" I really hope you're doing it with their consent, because she didn't on AI. 

Ty bc I’m really tired of explaining...bottom line what she did was not and cannot be a joke

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Katy hunny... this year is done.

idk if I believe this as I don’t believe most accusations like this but we all know everyone would be eating this up if he was a she lol just interesting how the world works 

May I Read You? 😎

River
1 hour ago, Akiki said:

She went to a hardcore gay/drag bar when she performed in Lisbon for the first time. I don't see why its farfetched that she went to a strip club tbh. 

Finalmente? it's not hardcore.. many important people outside of showbiz went there during the drag shows..

But like I said, I believe him, the strip club was just tricky in my mind..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Morphine Prince
27 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Sis, you’re putting words in my mouth. I never said a man enjoys it. 

Your posts speak for themselves unfortunately. 

PunkTheFunk

She has a history of predatory behaviour (see American Idol) so I feel inclined to believe this.

duckworth
24 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Sis at the time most people would’ve thought that was just for fun. Y’all are not considering that it happened a decade ago, before the MeToo movement. PEOPLE WERE NOT THAT AWARE.

No. So what you're saying here is that if it wasn't for the #MeToo movement, those actions would be considered okay? It wasn't okay and still isn't and will never be okay. 

27 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

but i don’t think she was behaving like a predator. It was a one time mistake. 

Yes she isn't a "predator" per se but the fact that she humiliated someone and in a way sexually assaulted that guy is still wrong even if she thought it wasn't wrong at the time. 

I believe him.

But this male / female discourse is hurting my brain. Let’s not pretend that powerful men who had sexual assault allegations against them were actually ‘cancelled’, Quentin Tarantino’s new movie is smashing and Chris Brown is literally top 10 right now. This won’t affect Katy but it’s not like it affected most of the men either.

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

I can't - :rip:

It must be difficult to work for Katy Perry's PR team, when you have to clean up this mess :rip:

Lilmonzter

Well Abuse  can have no gender! :fail:

What the hell Katharine!  :grr: 

Sing C'est la vie 

Guest Adarsh

Well I love Katy and her music but I CANNOT believe half of the things I’m reading here. Why do we have double standards for sexual harassment? If it were a girl 99% of the people would be on her side. I don’t know the truth but please respect the victim. 

Helxig

I think growing up in a super religious family and then breaking away from that, while also coming into a lot of power at a young age, really messed her up and confused right from wrong in her mind. And I'm not sure she's even figured it out yet. We still see her kissing, pressuring, and groping young boys up until recently. 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

BangTheGong

I’m shook. This is the sexiest video of the teenage dream era and it’s now tainted with this horrible back story. Katy!!! Please apologize to this beautiful man :rip:

LilyLark
42 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I think growing up in a super religious family and then breaking away from that, while also coming into a lot of power at a young age, really messed her up and confused right from wrong in her mind. And I'm not sure she's even figured it out yet. We still see her kissing, pressuring, and groping young boys up until recently. 

Yeah, and I'm going to get killed for this  but it's also likely she didn't necessarily know it was wrong either if this is true. I think a lot of the younger posters on her don't realize how dramatically society has shifted on these issues in the past 10-15 years.

When I was in high school, it wasn't that uncommon for boys to pants each other. They never did it to girls, though, but that's getting in to some gender dynamics. Obviously, it's wrong and has always been wrong but at the time most people just viewed it as a stupid prank. I could see Katy viewing it as a dumb prank and not realizing it was wrong if this allegation is true.

Archived