💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TD actor exposes Katy for PREDATORY behavior!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Miss Katy continues to disappoint me, that’s so degrading-:messga:

arrest_of_katy_perry_by_baharian-d9ng9qfLOCK HER UP

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LilyLark

I'll get dragged for this and I usually believe victims, but we're supposed to believe at the height of Katy's fame she did this in front of a crowd of people and...crickets? And I know she's been problematic, grabbing people and such, but this is an (alleged) giant step past her previous behavior and she's never been accused of anything this bad along these lines before. Frankly, anyone can say anything on social media—this isn't exactly a journalist with multiple sources exposing someone or multiple people saying the same thing.

SHALLOW

Why saying this now tho? :oprah:

Also remember that there was a lot less awareness about females assaulting males in 2010 so Katy probably didn’t even know it was wrong. I’m sure she knows now and would never do this again. That’s what matters to me. The guy is probably trying to get attention.  It just doesn’t feel honest. It looks like he just realised he could profit from this, otherwise he wouldn’t have even thought about singing the song with the ukulele, if that event really traumatized him. I know it’s a double standard and that what i’m saying is kinda problematic but that’s what i think.

2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I'll get dragged for this and I usually believe victims, but we're supposed to believe at the height of Katy's fame she did this in front of a crowd of people and...crickets? And I know she's been problematic, grabbing people and such, but this is an (alleged) giant step past her previous behavior and she's never been accused of anything this bad along these lines before. Frankly, anyone can say anything on social media—this isn't exactly a journalist with multiple sources exposing someone or multiple people saying the same thing.

I mean he did say her tea silenced him, maybe they silenced a bunch of other people too that have stories like this about her :oops:

AshIey
22 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

Anyone remember when she grabbed shawn's butt on a red carpet :triggered:

Or when she kissed that boy from American Idol on the lips without his permission :selena:

Economy
22 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

Anyone remember when she grabbed shawn's butt on a red carpet :triggered:

And kissed the young guy on idol

I don't get why men get bashed so much because of lack of equality but then when women get away with stuff in double standards that men don't suddenly ppl don't call it out

Seems like "selective" equality to me... :neyde:

arrtpop
8 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I don’t think it’s THAT humiliating especially for a guy. 

yikes. idk who i believe in this yet because i wanna see both sides but, that’s such a horrible thing to say. 

aphrodite

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

yikes. idk who i believe in this yet because i wanna see both sides but, that’s such a horrible thing to say. 

I know what i said might be problematic but for a one time thing, and no nudity, i don’t see how an actual guy would feel THAT humiliated. It might’ve been a little embarassing but that’s it. I wouldn’t call it PREDATORY. I’ve been following Katy since the beginning and i just know she probably just thought that was fun at the moment and didn’t really mean to humiliate him that much. Also there are no other allegations like this to her name so i really wouldn’t call her a Predator. Let’s not be SJW all the time pls. 

Archived