💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Marvel’s first gay superhero to be played by....

River

Featured Posts

Andrea B
44 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

he's dating Brandon flynn 

omggggg they're both so hot 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
54 minutes ago, ErickSlayyy said:

A straight actor playing a gay character... not surprised :madge::neyde:

He not straight fhfhfhf

Gracious Gaga

Is he gay tho? Asking cause I don’t know.  Would be cool to give gay actors a chance.  Lord knows there’s TONs of them.  Of course whoever acts the past best deserves the part. 

♥ Kindness Police.

Reality

I don't think it's officially confirmed, but it's heavily rumored and speculated. Kevin Feige did say that The Eternals would have a LGBTQ character, and I'd put money on it being Ikaris, but I don't believe that's it's official yet.

🃏🖤👹

Emigrante

I mean being actor means different kind of roles which includes straight people portraying gay people, so I don't get your reluctance. Same goes the other way around and gay people portraying straight people. xd

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

BeyerJ

Marvel announced the casting, but they didn't announce that Ikaris will be gay. This article implies that they did, which is incorrect. 

He could be the gay character Feige has been talking about, but no one from marvel has said that madden is the gay character. Check validity before sharing. :saladga:

Azor Ahai

His character is not confirmed to be gay for the movie. Marvel didn't announce anything about his sexuality. These are all assumptions. made by Queerty

youandi

I love Richard Madden so that would be nice. This is actually the first I've heard about him possibly being bi. Part of me thinks that if he is, it's a shame he's not publicly said anything because there's not a huge amount of bi representation, but on the other hand, I greatly respect him keeping his private life private, he didn't really talk much about his love life back when he was with Jenna Coleman (:wub:) and god knows how difficult it must be having the media want to know everything about you

DeleteMyAccount

Yea this was what most people were thinking. Can’t wait! Hopefully they do him justice.

RoverLoader
2 hours ago, ErickSlayyy said:

A straight actor playing a gay character... not surprised :madge::neyde:

This is just awful. I mean we obviously need to find a real serial killer to play John Wayne Gacy in a movie. :trollga:

i was hoping they'd bring Hercules who's canonically homo and see the sexual tension between him and Thor

ice heard one side from above

River
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I don't think it's officially confirmed, but it's heavily rumored and speculated. Kevin Feige did say that The Eternals would have a LGBTQ character, and I'd put money on it being Ikaris, but I don't believe that's it's official yet.

1 hour ago, BeyerJ said:

Marvel announced the casting, but they didn't announce that Ikaris will be gay. This article implies that they did, which is incorrect. 

He could be the gay character Feige has been talking about, but no one from marvel has said that madden is the gay character. Check validity before sharing. :saladga:

37 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

His character is not confirmed to be gay for the movie. Marvel didn't announce anything about his sexuality. These are all assumptions. made by Queerty

The casting call for Ikaris was for LGBT male..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Jose P

So for anyone interested in knowing more about the Richard Madden-Brandon Flynn dating rumours, they’ve been asked about it but haven’t really confirmed nor denied it.

Here’s what Richard said:

‘I just keep my personal life personal,’ he said. ‘I’ve never talked about my relationships.’

And here’s what’s Brandon said:

"It’s all just something to egg on some sort of rumour cycle that will just keep going around until you finally get something that will actually just make it all true or false. So, it’s hard not to feel scandalized [...] No one wants to write that article or read that article that would be like, ‘Oh! Brandon is with this person and we are so happy for them!’ There’s always something behind it and there’s always some sort of scandal that wants to be revealed, and that’s frustrating. And in fact, it wouldn’t be there if I was with a woman"

They’ve been running circles around the topic certainly. They’ve both always been relatively private about their personal lives so maybe they just don’t want to give the media that satisfaction of confirming or denying anything. 

I honestly don’t know. Maybe they’re just friends. But if they’re dating I’d die honestly :icega:

Archived