Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS taking "extended break"

gabeoz

Featured Posts

Zander

Kpop groups tend to disband after 5/7 years (hence the 5 or 7 year curse) - I imagine BTS might last slightly longer but they won't be a group forever. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gabeoz
21 minutes ago, Zander said:

Kpop groups tend to disband after 5/7 years (hence the 5 or 7 year curse) - I imagine BTS might last slightly longer but they won't be a group forever. 

They probably won’t last after they have their mandatory military time. 

HausOfMark

Good, they literally have been releasing an album a month and touring non-stop.

Its wild. 

-Mark

The toxicity in this thread is VERY cringe. Its one thing you don't like a certain genre of music, its another to wish them to fail, the complete OPPOSITE of what gaga preaches.  :ohwell:

moonboywow
7 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

The toxicity in this thread is VERY cringe. Its one thing you don't like a certain genre of music, its another to wish them to fail, the complete OPPOSITE of what gaga preaches.  :ohwell:

I now fear for Super M. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
8 hours ago, Plastique Tiara said:

Mwah bitch.

Im not trashing anyone i just dont like them at all, them and all of asian groups that are forced and unreal marketing objects

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

moonboywow
49 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Im not trashing anyone i just dont like them at all, them and all of asian groups that are forced and unreal marketing objects

Then why read the thread?

22 hours ago, Plastique Tiara said:

don't be ****ing rude.

Sis I met her and she was very rude while I gave her my order. 

22 hours ago, luckyanderson said:

Excuse TF out of me? Since when was BIGBANG disbanded? They are literally enlisted currently. Only Seungri has left the group so far. CL has been SLEPT on, but there's NO denying the clips she leaked of "All In" would've been a registered ALL KILL if released and her debut when released shall as well. Also and more importantly, how dare you come from EXO? You mean the actual reigning KINGS of K-Pop in South Korea where it ACTUALLY matters? Jealous ARMY is that I see? :flutter:

Girl at you thinking that Big Bang won't disband. Daesung is getting a lawsuit for the frauds he has done. 

CL is really over. She has no chance lmao. 

I don't care about EXO just like the rest of the world.

Not even ARMY, really hate their fandoms.

KURUSHITOVSKA
14 hours ago, moonboywow said:

Then why read the thread?

Because i read what i want 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived