💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS taking "extended break"

gabeoz

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That's not even the issue, some of them are just really dumb to the extent attacking people who using the BTS abbreviation in the realest meaning, (Behind The Stage), when they are posting about their own videos, that have nothing to do with the band name, as if they owned that name, you can't make this up! :lmao:

I understand rabid fans, but ARMYs are really another level of idiotic madness. Much worse than The Biebs and Directioners, honestly, and they are already bad. :lmao:

No wonder they got so much hate tbh

Some of these kpop fanbases are so damn hilarious. I see them posting kpop videos regularly and using trending topics and hashtags on twitter. Their attention seeking ways are just my god  :air:

Just a few days ago I saw multiple random kpop accounts post kpop girl solo dancing videos with the hashtag #TrumpIsARacist like bitch wtf :rip:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

giphy.gif

pls take the fans with you on your break too

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

moonboywow
51 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

giphy.gif

pls take the fans with you on your break too

Rude. 

Red Velvet
15 hours ago, luckyanderson said:

Please make it indefinite! America needs to taste REAL K-Pop, not this watered down, half-baked, unenthusiastic ****! G-Dragon will be leaving service soon and he and T.O.P. or even Taeyang and Daesung as a collective whole can get back to releasing smooth rock, mellodic, K-hip-hop and ballads with artfully crafted lyrics that branch all languages and countries. Hopefully CL will finally be released from her slave contract with YG and can finally release her debut album. HyunA should be releasing her new projects, as well as Yubin and a new EXO album. 😍 The future for K-Pop looks good without BTrashS blocking the way.

First of all, there was no need to trash other K-Pop acts, knowing that BTS respects their elder and those who came before them. And yes, CL is finally going to be released by the end of the year. 

7 hours ago, Lee Ng said:

Your audacity to compare a group of 5 Korean boys who have just had 15 cute minutes of fame and a legend who has been commercially and critically acclaimed since 2008 is above me. If "popularity" in a hot moment is the only thing you can come up with when talking about Gaga, then there's a door for you over there 

source.gif

People are weird these days

3 years = 15 minutes of fame? These boys have worked hard before debuting, just for you to discredit them and belittle them to cute guys who just got 15 minutes. It was unnecessary to trash other artists. Gaga gives us a message to respect others and to spread online kindness. Please.

3 hours ago, Danjajr said:

To people who said bts is more popular than Lady Gaga,

at least people can recognize Lady Gaga at the first glance, when all of the bts gang stands together, you dont even know who is who. 

Unnecessary self-racism.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

moonboywow
2 hours ago, Plastique Tiara said:

First of all, there was no need to trash other K-Pop acts, knowing that BTS respects their elder and those who came before them. And yes, CL is finally going to be released by the end of the year. 

3 years = 15 minutes of fame? These boys have worked hard before debuting, just for you to discredit them and belittle them to cute guys who just got 15 minutes. It was unnecessary to trash other artists. Gaga gives us a message to respect others and to spread online kindness. Please.

Unnecessary self-racism.

Not to mention a lot of them have mental health issues. We do need to be kind when speaking about BTS. They do look at what fans say. Who knows. Maybe they know about this site

Lee Ng
30 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Not to mention a lot of them have mental health issues. We do need to be kind when speaking about BTS. They do look at what fans say. Who knows. Maybe they know about this site

Oh how considerate of you to mention the term " mental health " here huh ? It was you who said BTS was more "popular" than Gaga or whatever you meant by that. Do you think Gaga has always been mentally healthy in a way for you to make such comparison ? ( Even though I know damn sure she couldnt care less about your opinion at this point ) 

giphy.gif

Lee Ng
3 hours ago, Plastique Tiara said:

I gave the person I was replying to a taste of his own medicine when he tried his best to bring the "popularity" of Gaga into the table. Yes, props to them for staying relevant for 3 years, but can we talk again more when it's  about 10 years from now ?  But until that, you just can't  "discredit" Gaga's impact and compare her with the newcomers. It's disrespectful, nonsense and if it is not me who does all this explaining work, another Gaga's fan will come for him anyways. So spreading kindness, not hypocrisy.

moonboywow
11 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

I gave the person I was replying to a taste of his own medicine when he tried his best to bring the "popularity" of Gaga into the table. Yes, props to them for staying relevant for 3 years, but can we talk again more when it's  about 10 years from now ?  But until that, you just can't  "discredit" Gaga's impact and compare her with the newcomers. It's disrespectful, nonsense and if it is not me who does all this explaining work, another Gaga's fan will come for him anyways. So spreading kindness, not hypocrisy.

They've been together for six years actually. And even if they disband, the members will still make music. They're all so talented in their own way. I reccomend listening to their solo stuff. Suga is my bias and his producing skills are amazing. He has a nice singing voice and his rapping is so good. They will definitely thrive if they break up and do their own thing. 

23 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

Oh how considerate of you to mention the term " mental health " here huh ? It was you who said BTS was more "popular" than Gaga or whatever you meant by that. Do you think Gaga has always been mentally healthy in a way for you to make such comparison ? ( Even though I know damn sure she couldnt care less about your opinion at this point ) 

giphy.gif

I'm just assuming here. I mean aside from racism, I assume monsters ate threatened by their success. I'm still rooting for a collab. Not all 7 members. Maybe one or two. RM and gaga? Suga and Gaga? God please. Taehyung and Gaga though 

Probably only going to be like a 4-6 month break. I cant see their company letting them take too long especially since their military service years are coming soon. 

S0436
5 minutes ago, dit said:

Probably only going to be like a 4-6 month break. I cant see their company letting them take too long especially since their military service years are coming soon. 

And then it’s 

see ya goodbye GIF by VH1

19 hours ago, luckyanderson said:

Please make it indefinite! America needs to taste REAL K-Pop, not this watered down, half-baked, unenthusiastic ****! G-Dragon will be leaving service soon and he and T.O.P. or even Taeyang and Daesung as a collective whole can get back to releasing smooth rock, mellodic, K-hip-hop and ballads with artfully crafted lyrics that branch all languages and countries. Hopefully CL will finally be released from her slave contract with YG and can finally release her debut album. HyunA should be releasing her new projects, as well as Yubin and a new EXO album. 😍 The future for K-Pop looks good without BTrashS blocking the way.

Give it up delishes. YG acts are ****ing over. Big Bang is disbanding as we are speaking. CL is still stuck in McDonald and hasn't got any solo since...well idk.

Hyuna is enjoying her sex life with EDawn.

Exo is pretty much over.

4 minutes ago, S0436 said:

And then it’s 

see ya goodbye GIF by VH1

Most likely. BUT they might push out one big farewell era after their service because there will be huge hype for their comeback. They arn't one of those groups who will fade after an extended military hiatus. If anything it might give them their biggest era at least in Korea but after that I can totally see them packing their bags and going solo. 

Archived