šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS taking "extended break"

gabeoz

Featured Posts

SchwineLove
7 hours ago, moonboywow said:

Maybe this will allow Stray Kids or Monsta X to shine and become hella popular!

Stray Kids struggle for fame even in their home country and coming from big 3 company. Monsta X otherwise I think really had big chance in US, after that We Bare Bear feature, and they sound good in English (eventho BTS prove they well-received without any English language hit), has masculine looks, and charismatic.

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
50 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

BTS are more popular than Gaga lmao.

In what world, Henny. Do you hear yourself right now? :lmao:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

gabeoz
53 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Haters seethe because BTS are more popular than Gaga lmao. They in different lanes though. Unless they collabĀ :oops:

I honestly donā€™t care at all about their successĀ :air:Ā I care more about how ARMY are so annoying they will literally take over any hashtag to promote fancams and even go as far to do it on posts about people dying (tho thatā€™s moreĀ of a general kpop Stan thing), not to mention their music is honestly quite basic compared to other kpop bands that Iā€™ve heard in the past.

RAMROD
41 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

I honestly donā€™t care at all about their successĀ :air:Ā I care more about how ARMY are so annoying they will literally take over any hashtag to promote fancams and even go as far to do it on posts about people dying (tho thatā€™s moreĀ of a general kpop Stan thing), not to mention their music is honestly quite basic compared to other kpop bands that Iā€™ve heard in the past.

That's not even the issue, some of them are just really dumb to the extent attacking people who using the BTS abbreviation in the realest meaning, (Behind The Stage), when they are posting about their own videos, that have nothing to do with the band name, as if they owned that name, you can't make this up!Ā :lmao:

I understand rabid fans, but ARMYs are really another level of idiotic madness. Much worse than The Biebs and Directioners, honestly, and they are already bad.Ā :lmao:

Ā 

No wonder they got so much hate tbh

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

gagaweekly
7 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I do feel bad for the BTS boys, though. Those contracts they lock 'em in are awful.

The renewed their contracts by their own will last year, soĀ you donā€™t have to feel bad:huntyga:

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, dnzr said:

stan loona !

Ā 

Ā 

No. :poot:

Also,

tumblr_n6ye4ik3KH1qgmke4o1_500.gif

Hybrid AT

Most of GGD entering this thread

Ā 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

moonboywow
22 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Most of GGD entering this thread

Ā 

Which makes no sense. If you don't like BTS then ignore the threads made about them.Ā 

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Which makes no sense. If you don't like BTS then ignore the threads made about them.Ā 

It is a little sad but well you know how GGD can be sometimes. I neither hate them nor am I a fan. I admire their hustle but I just don't get the hype.Ā 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

To people who said bts is more popular than Lady Gaga,

at least people can recognize Lady Gaga at the first glance, when all of the bts gang stands together, you dont even know who is who.Ā 

Guest Adarsh
8 minutes ago, Danjajr said:

at least people can recognize Lady Gaga at the first glance, when all of the bts gang stands together, you dont even know who is who.Ā 

Omg delete thatā€™s racist

Hybrid AT
11 minutes ago, Danjajr said:

This was unnecessary.

11 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Omg delete thatā€™s racist

Ā 

8 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

This was unnecessary.

I mean when it comes to K-pop, they invest more on groups, not individual. That's where my point came from.

The unnecessary thing is that they brought Lady Gaga into this?? Btw I'm Asian.

FfFfFfFF
5 hours ago, moonboywow said:

Haters seethe because BTS are more popular than Gaga lmao. They in different lanes though. Unless they collabĀ :oops:

:lmao:

Archived