Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS taking "extended break"

gabeoz

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

The evil is defeated. I-

074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041.gifĀ 074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041.gifĀ 074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041.gifĀ 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
43 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

They dump an album each month so their extended break is probably 2 months.

Itā€˜s literally a 3 month break before they have concerts again. Lol

Musery

HoneyB

The lashings in this thread I-

hip hop rap GIF by #1 For Hip Hop, HOT 97

Rip BTS fans I guess

Ā 

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

LilyLark
2 hours ago, luckyanderson said:

Please make it indefinite! America needs to taste REAL K-Pop, not this watered down, half-baked, unenthusiastic ****! G-Dragon will be leaving service soon and he and T.O.P. or even Taeyang and Daesung as a collective whole can get back to releasing smooth rock, mellodic, K-hip-hop and ballads with artfully crafted lyrics that branch all languages and countries. Hopefully CL will finally be released from her slave contract with YG and can finally release her debut album. HyunA should be releasing her new projects, as well as Yubin and a new EXO album. šŸ˜ The future for K-Pop looks good without BTrashS blocking the way.

I always found it strange that BTS and Blackpink caught on (and I kind of like Blackpink) in the US when G Dragon never did. Doesn't G Dragon have way more critical acclaim?

I do feel bad for the BTS boys, though. Those contracts they lock 'em in are awful.

Serial Chiller

i call bs. Theyā€™re huge and they wont just up and leave without teating their peaks. Thatā€™s not how the kpop industry works lol.Ā 

BUtterfield 8

They have tour dates in OctoberĀ 

wow the hate in this thread is realĀ 

Iā€™m not even a major fan of bts but Iā€™m happy for their successĀ 

stay pressed I guessĀ 

moonboywow

Haters seethe because BTS are more popular than Gaga lmao. They in different lanes though. Unless they collabĀ :oops:

Lee Ng
16 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Haters seethe because BTS are more popular than Gaga lmao. They in different lanes though. Unless they collabĀ :oops:

Your audacity to compare a group of 5 Korean boys who have just had 15 cuteĀ minutes of fame and a legend whoĀ has been commercially and critically acclaimed since 2008 is above me. If "popularity" in a hot moment is the only thing you can come up with when talking about Gaga, then there's a doorĀ for you over thereĀ 

source.gif

People are weird these days

Ā 

Archived