💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS taking "extended break"

gabeoz

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Lol that was short lived...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pink Tape

nice. they deserve the break. i wish they will go back to more harder sounds and less bubblegum after this. 

note: ARMY can choke :flower:

Red Velvet
3 hours ago, Star said:

CL is still stuck in McDonald and hasn't got any solo since...well idk.

don't be ****ing rude.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet
3 hours ago, dit said:

Most likely. BUT they might push out one big farewell era after their service because there will be huge hype for their comeback. They arn't one of those groups who will fade after an extended military hiatus. If anything it might give them their biggest era at least in Korea but after that I can totally see them packing their bags and going solo. 

Or might do what S.E.S. do. There are might be sub-units, but they are really OT7, they don't count one member out (unless it's Jin :( )

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

luckyanderson
11 hours ago, Danjajr said:

To people who said bts is more popular than Lady Gaga,

at least people can recognize Lady Gaga at the first glance, when all of the bts gang stands together, you dont even know who is who. 

I am CRYING! 😂 DELETE!

moonboywow

This also means that TXT will be more focused on I hope. I need new TXT music. And also Super M is debuting in October! I hope America loves them. Taemin is so talented. This group deserves to be paid attention to and they haven't even debuted yet omg

luckyanderson
4 hours ago, Star said:

Give it up delishes. YG acts are ****ing over. Big Bang is disbanding as we are speaking. CL is still stuck in McDonald and hasn't got any solo since...well idk.

Hyuna is enjoying her sex life with EDawn.

Exo is pretty much over.

Excuse TF out of me? Since when was BIGBANG disbanded? They are literally enlisted currently. Only Seungri has left the group so far. CL has been SLEPT on, but there's NO denying the clips she leaked of "All In" would've been a registered ALL KILL if released and her debut when released shall as well. Also and more importantly, how dare you come from EXO? You mean the actual reigning KINGS of K-Pop in South Korea where it ACTUALLY matters? Jealous ARMY is that I see? :flutter:

DonatellaPop

good for them, having an ''army'' like theirs is probably tiring :huntyga:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Red Velvet
8 minutes ago, luckyanderson said:

Excuse TF out of me? Since when was BIGBANG disbanded? They are literally enlisted currently. Only Seungri has left the group so far. CL has been SLEPT on, but there's NO denying the clips she leaked of "All In" would've been a registered ALL KILL if released and her debut when released shall as well. Also and more importantly, how dare you come from EXO? You mean the actual reigning KINGS of K-Pop in South Korea where it ACTUALLY matters? Jealous ARMY is that I see? :flutter:

Bitch, I am an ARMY and I agree but one correction,  EXO are the princes, BIGBANG are still the kings (except Seungri, ew) . Also CL is just locked on the dungeon and don't dare trash on the queen who brought the K-Pop female industry on her back.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet

2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Hopefully it extends forever

8 hours ago, Plastique Tiara said:

It was unnecessary to trash other artists. Gaga gives us a message to respect others and to spread online kindness. Please.

Mwah bitch.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

47 minutes ago, Plastique Tiara said:

Or might do what S.E.S. do. There are might be sub-units, but they are really OT7, they don't count one member out (unless it's Jin :( )

yeah I was thinking of this too but idk if they can do that. like you said they are complete when it is all 7 of them but then again Jin is the oldest so he will leave first and maybe they will in fact do a release without him which would be really sad imo :( 

Red Velvet
Just now, dit said:

yeah I was thinking of this too but idk if they can do that. like you said they are complete when it is all 7 of them but then again Jin is the oldest so he will leave first and maybe they will in fact do a release without him which would be really sad imo :( 

They won't need to adjust much for Not Today. Look at the line distribution (4.6 seconds)

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

3 minutes ago, Plastique Tiara said:

They won't need to adjust much for Not Today. Look at the line distribution (4.6 seconds)

MESS that is true and not only Not Today but for many many songs he hardly sings or is the main in the MV. Even in live performances in their stage formations he is always in the back because he is not such a good dancer due to his height. 

HoneyB

No need to slander K-Pop like this y’all just exit the thread peacefully and quietly 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvCgwn055R0eDT9EHOvIQ

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived