3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Okay one more flop ceremony :poot:

i'm sure it won't flop! :firega:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

you need to have an audience to sing live for! the problem is : Xtinct doesn't have an audience. I wouldn't compare her with britney unless i see her chart again. Cuz whats the point of having a talent when nobody is checking it right?

Let’s not say untrue things okay?:huntyga: She toured in 2018 with the Liberation Tour in the USA, in 2019 she started her Vegas residency and later that year she toured Europe. She’ll be back in Vegas in a few and will announce Latin tour dates very soon. The concert hall was filled with people when I was there so ‘doesn’t have an audience’ is a misplaced here:staymad:

Besides that she working so hard rn making music, begin a mother, touring and interacting with fans everyday. She doesn’t deserve this hate even if you don’t like her art:golfclap:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i know you don't hate her :kara: 

plus i would have let go too if someone was saying that stuff about my fave artist too! so don't worry :heart:

that's completely fair! i'd also love britney to do completely different eras like she used to, i miss when she'd stick to a theme!

:heart:

Music wise she slayed with Glory so I have high hopes for B10:firega:I have the feeling she’ll come back full force with an image we never saw from her before!:firega:

Britney Jean1
6 minutes ago, Davian said:

Let’s not say untrue things okay?:huntyga: She toured in 2018 with the Liberation Tour in the USA, in 2019 she started her Vegas residency and later that year she toured Europe. She’ll be back in Vegas in a few and will announce Latin tour dates very soon. The concert hall was filled with people when I was there so ‘doesn’t have an audience’ is a misplaced here:staymad:

Besides that she working so hard rn making music, begin a mother, touring and interacting with fans everyday. She doesn’t deserve this hate even if you don’t like her art:golfclap:

numbers said that her Theater tour in the USA(  she can't tour overseas ofc)  most of the days were not sold  out.+ I don't  think she be back to Vegas since her shows sold only 60% of the tix. Besides lets not forget her 2 cancelled tours for Boinic and lotus :D

Slim

2 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

(  she can't tour overseas ofc)

I-

christina.png?quality=80&crop=0,0,847,60

As far as I know are all these cities overseas but oh well. And she’ll announce a Latin America tour and that’s overseas too (if I remembered that right:ohwell:)

5 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

I don't  think she be back to Vegas since her shows sold only 60% of the tix.

Oh no she won’t. She said from the start (before the tix were on sale) that this was a one time thing. She doesn’t want to live her life in Vegas, it was just a great side project for this year:vegas: Get those coins:firega:

Britney Jean1
18 minutes ago, Davian said:

I-

As far as I know are all these cities overseas but oh well. And she’ll announce a Latin America tour and that’s overseas too (if I remembered that right:ohwell:)

Oh no she won’t. She said from the start (before the tix were on sale) that this was a one time thing. She doesn’t want to live her life in Vegas, it was just a great side project for this year:vegas: Get those coins:firega:

18 minutes ago, Davian said:

I-

u really are delusional if u think that Xtinct is relevant or has an audience. all the shows you are talking about were not sold out even tho the ticket price was cheap. 

Slim

13 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

u really are delusional if u think that Xtinct is relevant or has an audience. all the shows you are talking about were not sold out even tho the ticket price was cheap. 

Well I was there and you weren’t so I’m pretty sure you don’t know how full it was. She got the whole crowd wild and it was magical to hear everyone sing the anthem that is Beautiful sing a long.

But let’s just accept we both stan two very different artists and move on:heart: @Gimme More and I are always making fun of each other’s faves in a playful way. You are being a little too defensive for my taste.

Let’s meet again if they release a collab and bop to it:ally:

Imagine if the ceremony is more successful than the album itself 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Archived