šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lesser known (on GGD) artists you love?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

OP: sleigh bells was one that came to mind ā€¦ scrolling through the thread, scenes from this video flashed before my eyes ( ~ 1:59 ā€¦ live for the reverse warholian young legendary )

Ā 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
2 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Love Judas Priest been listening to a lot of them recently Ā :diane:

I just recently got into them as well. Their Painkiller album is one of the best albums Iā€™ve ever heard in my life, itā€™s literally perfect. Epic song after epic song.

3 hours ago, Jose P said:

Fall Out Boy, Bring me the Horizon, Judas Priest and Metallica. I know theyā€™re far from being unknown but no one really talks about them on GGD.

slightly OT, but on FOB, couldnā€™t list it on the ā€œpop girls who have had a hit with a political songā€ topic, but just bringing it to the forum for the sake of ā€¦ someone talking about it -- aĀ  canon favorite from the crates of aught pop

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

St. Vincent

I just listened to her discography and now I'm bald :giveup:Ā 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Kim Jong un

Well, as the supreme leader of North Korea, I found this song that pays homage to me, and to the many things I have done, on on Gagadaily, from the few minutes I have been here, I have seen no mention of these artists, they are extremely talented

Ā 

Talented, and better than you, I am infact, the supreme leader of North Korea, Bow Down Bitches

CautiousLurker

Ā 

Ā 

*GASP*

I always jump at the opportunity to promote Studio Killers - they're an independent artists who as far as I know makes all their music on their own...

Online they present themselves as a fictional band ala Gorillaz, but they make fun, well produced electronic dance bops which I highly encourage you check out, especially if you like electronic musicĀ :ally:

I always jump at the opportunity to give em promo because first of all they're independent, and if you check out their social media, they consistently stay in characterĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, Talenti said:

I havenā€™t seen anyone talk about Kimbra:poot:Ā her Vows album is amazing such a unique style!:flutter:

Yaas, my favourite one is Top Of The World

manuanota

ionnalee

Sheā€™s a Swedish artist, some people may know her fromĀ iamamiwhoami.Ā 

Her first three iamamiwhoami albumsĀ Ā were full audiovisuals.Ā Ā You might want to check those out.Ā 

ARTPOPe

Beth Ditto/Gossip

ionnalee/iamamiwhoami

Awolnation

And lately, HatariĀ :music:

Stream The Love Invention

gregantares

Ben Platt is an awesome musician and artist! He's got great vocals, and his songs on his debut album Sing to Me Instead is what I call "innovative" in that it discusses some aspects of love and relationships that other pop stars tend to shy away or not tackle at all. Plus he's a great little bean.

Meet a damaged girl, meet a damaged guy

Sorcerer
On 8/12/2019 at 2:24 AM, Blue Madonna said:

If there are any other Bleachers fans here, please let me know!

OMG I'm a BleachersĀ fan also

I also love St. Lucia, The Killers, Arcade Fire, Chromeo, The Lumineers, and Vance Joy

Archived