Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lesser known (on GGD) artists you love?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Shawniqua Mendes

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

A Hybrid

Well I don’t know if they count but only I seem to care about St. Vincent and Arctic Monkeys on GGD :poot:

No family’s safe when I sashay

12 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Cool! I like her 2016 music more than 2019 (just saying :D). I mean her songs were better in the beginning of her career

I'm still waiting for her album... I wished she had release an album in early-mid 2017 when she had her biggest high (with Chasing Highs, Dye My Hair and All Stars). It would've done well. She seems so forgotten now and is mostly featured on other artists songs. Lonely Night is a good song btw.

Diamonster

Ghost, boy pablo, st vincent??, Lesley Gore, Rammstein?? Idk I like a lot of music :huntyga:

I recently became obsessed with Sofi Tukker. They have a unique visual style and greatly appreciate that they sometimes sing in Portuguese. 

41 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Little Boots is one of my favorite indie pop artists. Over time, she has evolved into a mature, introspective club sound that I'm absolutely addicted to

Little Boots first debuted with this song, about ten years ago, as a major label popstar

just co-signing with this extended gem for a weekend spin: Shake Until Your Heart Breaks Mixtape

(idk how to embed soundcloud links, but for the sake of an on-site spin …)

RudraCNG
39 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Does anyone here know Alma? I haven't seen anyone here talking about her but:

Reveal hidden contents

she wrote Mother's Daughter with Miley

And she has amazing own songs too! 

I didn't until Bad as The Boys came out, but I have been listening to her own music since then and she's really good!

OpenHeartedMonster
14 minutes ago, NNES said:

I'm still waiting for her album... I wished she had release an album in early-mid 2017 when she had her biggest high (with Chasing Highs, Dye My Hair and All Stars). It would've done well. She seems so forgotten now and is mostly featured on other artists songs. Lonely Night is a good song btw.

I agree! She was a hot name back then but now her recent songs haven't had so much hype around them. But I think she's still doing good financially since she has been touring now and been at festivals.

I'm considering going to her tour now when I saw the ticket price is only 34€. 

25 minutes ago, Obman said:

I recently became obsessed with Sofi Tukker. They have a unique visual style and greatly appreciate that they sometimes sing in Portuguese. 

not sure if you’ve heard the tropkillaz remix on this one, but it doses the original with a bit of that low-key fogo

also kind of reminds me of inna’s contigo

7 minutes ago, bxr said:

not sure if you’ve heard the tropkillaz remix on this one, but it doses the original with a bit of that low-key fogo

also kind of reminds me of inna’s contigo

Yeah, actually! I'm usually not fond of remixes but like what you said, this one in particular has a certain vibe that I really like.

Not surprising in that they have a similar sound. Both Inna and Sofi Tukker were at one point under Ultra Music. 

Archived