💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lesser known (on GGD) artists you love?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

Share some artists you love that aren't very famous/commonly talked about on GGD! Maybe you can find some others who share your music taste/stan similar artists  :tony:

I love Bleachers so much, they are my most played artist of this year. If there are any other Bleachers fans here, please let me know! For people wondering, Bleachers is the stage name of Jack Antonoff, the man behind Melodrama, Reputation, Norman Fücking Rockwell and more. He makes alt-pop alt-rock music, and it's incredibly uplifting :flutter:

I also adore BØRNS and I know there are a few other fans here. He even named his second studio album after me! :chica:

Some others I love include: BENEE, Cigarettes After Sex, Daniel Caesar, Amy Shark, Tash Sultana, Weyes Blood, alt-J, Broods, Begonia, Oh Wonder, Santigold, The War On Drugs.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing

Tinashe is underappreciated imo. I know she's not exactly unknown, but she's overlooked for sure.

4 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Tinashe is underappreciated imo. I know she's not exactly unknown, but she's overlooked for sure.

preach :tony: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

xoxo Craig

Emeli Sandé 

Pixie Lott

Rudimental

Ella Henderson 

Ella Eyre

Jessie J

Lewis Blissett

Years & Years

Jax Jones

End Racism Now

DonatellaPop
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Lewis Blissett

isn't that the kid that covers ariana grande or something?

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, DonatellaPop said:

isn't that the kid that covers ariana grande or something?

He went viral after a cover of NTLTC. And he did many more Ariana covers, as well as covers from other artists. He has an amazing voice, and  he released a song called Sick Thoughts earlier this year:

Its not bad at all, especially for a debut single :tony:

End Racism Now

Reginald

Little Boots is one of my favorite indie pop artists. Over time, she has evolved into a mature, introspective club sound that I'm absolutely addicted to

Little Boots first debuted with this song, about ten years ago, as a major label popstar

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Jose P

Fall Out Boy, Bring me the Horizon, Judas Priest and Metallica. I know they’re far from being unknown but no one really talks about them on GGD.

OpenHeartedMonster

Does anyone here know Alma? I haven't seen anyone here talking about her but:

Spoiler

she wrote Mother's Daughter with Miley

And she has amazing own songs too! 

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Fall Out Boy, Bring me the Horizon, Judas Priest and Metallica. I know they’re far from being unknown but no one really talks about them on GGD.

Love Judas Priest been listening to a lot of them recently  :diane:

1 minute ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Does anyone here know Alma?

Hide contents

(wrote Mother's Daughter with Miley)

Yup, I know her since July 2016 and even wrote with her on snapchat back in the day :nooo:

HoneyB

I haven’t seen anyone talk about Kimbra:poot: her Vows album is amazing such a unique style!:flutter:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

OpenHeartedMonster
5 minutes ago, NNES said:

Yup, I know her since July 2016 and even wrote with her on snapchat back in the day :nooo:

Cool! I like her 2016 music more than 2019 (just saying :D). I mean her songs were better in the beginning of her career

Archived