Featured Posts

Just now, Marges said:

I-Did-Something-Bad-000000.jpg

Overall Score and Sum: 9,430 + total points of 414,95

Highest: 8x 11, 18x 10, ...

Lowest: 6,25 @rumours

Comments: 

Hide contents

DiamondKing: As much as I love Look What You Made Me Do this would have been the perfect lead. My favorite Taylor song ever.

Og Gaga Stan: Super catchy, though it's hilarious to hear gun-shot sound effects in a Taylor Swift song. 

ProjectJoanne: one of the best on the album!

Twitter: meh. 

Aquarius: a bad b!tch bop

Enzo: bad but it feels good, that line is so cringy to me and I think it is over used in songs, a total bop tho

Mirages: Ugh I love dark Taylor, she did this song so much justice, those gunshot sounds and production overall, basically everything, she killed it.

Davian: Do it need to say more? The track speaks for itself!

Bradley: Making this my top song was such a hard choice. I was going to give my 11 to Don't Blame Me because I think it's a better song overall, but I can't deny that I like playing IDSB way more. It's hands down my favorite song. The production and the attitude/delivery is just so perfect. My wig was ANNIHILATED seeing her perform it during her tour.

JustinLovesGaga; This would've SMASHED as a single and I would have PAID to watch the music video

SherlockPart2: My favorite along with dancing with our hands tied! Had a hard time deciding the no.1 song, but this song absolutely takes the cake! What a BANGER BITCH! TAYLOR SWIFT DIDN'T COME TO PLAY with this song! The production the lyrics the delivery is bangin'. Love it.. bring my inner hoe out!

Taylucifer: LOVE THE CONCEPT, THE LYRICS, THE PRODUCTION. YES! One of the best songs on the album. The tour version is somehow better and would 100% be my 11 if it was the original track. Should have been a single

:applause: CONGRATULATIONS :applause:

now watch this incredible performance:

Thank god, taste found. This was a super fun megarate and ceremony, thanks @Marges for hosting, your graphics were amazing. :heart:

Knew you'd make fun of me

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dllcll
1 minute ago, Marges said:

Comments: 

Reveal hidden contents

DiamondKing: As much as I love Look What You Made Me Do this would have been the perfect lead. My favorite Taylor song ever.

Og Gaga Stan: Super catchy, though it's hilarious to hear gun-shot sound effects in a Taylor Swift song. 

Enzo: bad but it feels good, that line is so cringy to me and I think it is over used in songs, a total bop tho

Mirages: Ugh I love dark Taylor, she did this song so much justice, those gunshot sounds and production overall, basically everything, she killed it.

Bradley: Making this my top song was such a hard choice. I was going to give my 11 to Don't Blame Me because I think it's a better song overall, but I can't deny that I like playing IDSB way more. It's hands down my favorite song. The production and the attitude/delivery is just so perfect. My wig was ANNIHILATED seeing her perform it during her tour.

JustinLovesGaga; This would've SMASHED as a single and I would have PAID to watch the music video

SherlockPart2: My favorite along with dancing with our hands tied! Had a hard time deciding the no.1 song, but this song absolutely takes the cake! What a BANGER BITCH! TAYLOR SWIFT DIDN'T COME TO PLAY with this song! The production the lyrics the delivery is bangin'. Love it.. bring my inner hoe out!

Taylucifer: LOVE THE CONCEPT, THE LYRICS, THE PRODUCTION. YES! One of the best songs on the album. The tour version is somehow better and would 100% be my 11 if it was the original track. Should have been a single

The I Did Something Bad reign just won’t let up :diane:

III

Taylucifer
15 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

You are evil @Taylucifer.

Why you gotta be so mean?

:ohwell: I promise that you'll never find another like

taylor swift brendon urie GIF by Taylor Swift

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Davian
4 minutes ago, Marges said:

Comments: 

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT WON YAASSS, still mad this wasn’t a single:bradley:

Thank you so much for hosting @Marges:kara: You did that with your first megarate:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Just now, IrishMonster said:

Thanks @Mirages  for hosting and them visuals were a serve :pawsup:

I think you mean marges:selena:

Knew you'd make fun of me

Max

Thank god this mess is over. My eyes are hurting from looking into the damn laptop. Next megarate: Lover, stay tuned.

A BIG THANK YOU to all of you for participating and being here during the ceremony. It was a pleasure :diane: And also thank you for the compliments :heart:

DesertWolf

I'm pleased with the results, except for a few songs that deserved to be higher :huntyga:

Anyways, thanks @Marges for hosting this and putting such an effort in the visuals, they are just perfect :hug:

Hades
59 minutes ago, Marges said:

This-Is-Why-We-Can-t-Have-Nice-Things-00

Overall Score: 7,823

Highest: 11 @Curunir

Lowest: 1 @MANiCURE 6  3 @Twitter

Comments: 

Reveal hidden contents

@Mirages We live for shady Tay-tay.

@Marvsnr One word ICONIC, again the instrumental ugh so good 

@Taylucifer Another song which should have been a single. The lyrics, the production. THE SHADE. Just such a good song which shows you don’t have to compromise lyrics for it to be an absolute bop (Co*ME!*ugh cou*You Need To Calm Down*gh)

@Gypsygaga1 My favorite parts are the second vers and the bridge

@klaus: Underrated, love me some long titles. Everything about this screams fun, and I'm getting a sh!t ton of sh!t lately so this is suitable for that sh!t mood.

@SherlockPart2 This song is sooo bad coz it's soooo good! Whenever I listen to this my inner bitch comes out! This is why we can't have nice things bitches!!!

@JustinLovesGaga I was extremely disappointed with this song when it was first released but experiencing it live on the rep stadium tour is what made me like it much more 

@BradleyCooper This song is so fun, she really did THAT with those lyrics. If you haven't seen her tour performance of this you really should.

@Davian This is a whole mood.

@Enzo: the name is iconic kskks

@Aquarius I liked the song at first, but it got increasingly annoying overtime

@Twitter FILLER! 

@OG Gaga Stan Corny tumblr BS from 2012. Easily the worst on the album.

@ProjectJoanne one of my faves off the album!

@MANiCURE 6 don't like the song / a filler

This juvenile shithole outpeaked DWOHT. I have to laugh.

giphy.gif

Archived