BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, Marges said:

End-Game-000000.jpg

Overall Score: 7,176

Highest: 11 @Santa Stefani 

Lowest: 1 @ProjectJoanne, @Blue Madonna

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@MANiCURE 6 (it would be better as a solo song / a filler)

@OG Gaga Stan I can't stand Ed Sheeran, but the song itself if so good that I can overlook his part.

@ProjectJoanne Ed and Future ruined it

@Twitter Beautiful collaboration, I just wish it was the last song. 

@Aquarius at first I didn't really like it, but I slowly warmed up to it

@EnzoI think it would've been better without the features oops

@Mirages Well interestingly opposed to my expectation Future wasn’t the worst part of the song, quite the opposite. Ed is totally unnecessary though and I couldn’t care less about him on the song. Overall it’s still a good song.

@DavianI’ve had such a love/hate relationship with this song. Loved it before the album was out, but lost interest after that. But I love it again now haha. 

@BradleyCooper I know yall hate this track, but I love it so much, and I don't even like Ed or Future. The way she delivers the line "I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me!" is so cathartic. I say the song slaps, hate on it.

@JustinLovesGaga Looses points for Edwards cringey rapping

@SherlockPart2 Didn't knew that I would enjoy this track so much! Big reputation aaah! God this is such a Bop! Loved how different people and different sounds come together.

That's what she gets for including that ginger troll:ohwell:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max

By the way: I did not put all the lowest and highest voters in my post. They are random picked because I would be old at the winning song to tag 70% of you :huntyga:

TINDER
1 minute ago, Marges said:

By the way: I did not put all the lowest and highest voters in my post. They are random picked because I would be old at the winning song to tag 70% of you :huntyga:

I did something bad for the win ! Yeah

I am tinder

Max

So-It-Goes-000010.jpg

Overall Score: 7,202

Highest: 11 @Marvsnr

Lowest: 0 @Blue Madonna, 2 @Mirages 

Comments:

Spoiler

@Twitter This is when reputation starts to sound like repetition. 

@Aquarius something to listen to when you're just chlling

@Enzo the most underrated of the album

@Davian Solid but doesn’t really stand out. I like it tho

@BradleyCooper It's good, but a little flat compared to the rest. I love the line "You know I'm not a bad girl, but I'll do bad things with you" like yes get that D binch

@JustinLovesGaga You know you're listening to an amazing album when the worst song is still a good song

@SherlockPart2  God! Love the track it's so nice!

@klaus I will not tolerate slander with this song! It's so great.

@Gypsygaga1 Underrated masterpiece on this album, that all I am gonna say

@Blue Madonna This song just feels so empty, totally lacking in substance. Seems like a filler to me and idk why on Earth she released this awful song.

@Taylucifer I love the lyrics and bits of vocals which we get but I’m not a huge fan of the production. It’s not bad but not great. I’m not mad I didn’t see it live on the rep tour.

@Marvsnr Literally my fave Taylor song ever, the connection I have with that song  Ugh still can't believe I got to witness her singing it Live

@Mirages The song fits the album but I wouldn’t notice or mind if it wasn’t there. That speaks for itself.

Davian
Just now, alextruper17 said:

CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg

i wanna be your end game

EnD gAme!!!!!!

‘Big reputation, big reputation. Ooh you and me we got big reputations’

CwYW-OJUsAAB4XQ.jpg:large

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived