news

Madeon: LG6 music is the most Gaga

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Meh I've learned to not trust whatever other people say about Gaga's work because LG5 was supposed to sound like Bad Romance / You and I according to Elton. They really shouldn't compare her music to past work, it never ends well.

ChromeAngel
4 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

He said the past few years she's been her truest self and LG6 is the most Gaga so we're getting another ballads and yeehaw album :selena:

At least my chickens will have something to bop to 

Smother Em Eh

This is kind a clickbait title :excuseu:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

babedaily
4 hours ago, devilrhino said:

Well this is f*****g ambiguous, the most GAGA ever? In what way!!! Pop or YEEHAW

99% Pop since SOPHIE is also in it :excited:

FfFfFfFF
46 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Meh I've learned to not trust whatever other people say about Gaga's work because LG5 was supposed to sound like Bad Romance / You and I according to Elton. They really shouldn't compare her music to past work, it never ends well.

Elton said a Bruce Springsteen Bad Romance + You and I and it's kinda fitting to what Joanne is. I feel like most stopped reading after they read Bad Romance and then ended up being disappointed and then dismissed what he said all together.  :triggered:

Bruce Springsteen Bad Romance = something pop, catchy but more in the glam/ soft rock direction

You and I = country-pop

ShayCristoforo

Wow we're harsh lol. The Cure, J&D and Hey Girl weren't terrible, but they were definitely generic and had some missed opportunities.
Regardless, if you think about all three of those songs, they're all soooo different. Maybe that's a testament to Gaga trying new things and trying to navigate herself. 
So tying it back to the post, I'm excited to hear what Gaga at her truest self sounds like. If this is in fact true that LG6 is the "most Gaga"  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

How is it possible to get warning points for swearing almost immediately but false titles like this are allowed to be up for days ?

She needs to serve us a dream pop album, the real tea. :applause:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

BloodyM

Don't care what yall say but Hey Girl is actually one of the best songs on Joanne, and dare I say it should have been second or third single with a cute video showing Gaga & Florence being in love etc 

Daenerys

The Cure slander I can’t. 

Thats one of the sweetest songs I’ve ever heard and her soft vocals are IT. 

It reminds me of what being in love is like and I feel that some people who hate it feel that way because they can’t relate. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I always felt like ARTPOP was the most gaga. I remember someone describing LG6 as ARTPOP's little sister? I hope.

Archived